Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

PC Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor maxscript

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: PC Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor maxscript

Post by zaramot »

Thank you! I will check them out:)

EDIT: I fixed the script, attached it in my previous post. Models which was with errors are now fine. Ss about for some "missing" parts, those missing models are in .hkt/.hkx files, since they're using physics (capes, hoods, skirts, cloth and so on). In order to get such models, import player skins with word "load" in it. They should have everygint inside, I tried it myself. Otherwise someone need to make tools for havoc files and get models out of there xD Because, there no any other geometry in them except which, that was imported already
Making model-import scripts, PM
Graesholt
beginner

Post by Graesholt »

zaramot wrote:Thank you! I will check them out:)

EDIT: I fixed the script, attached it in my previous post.
The new script is the bomb!
Works for everything I have tried it on.
zaramot wrote:Models which was with errors are now fine. Ss about for some "missing" parts, those missing models are in .hkt/.hkx files, since they're using physics (capes, hoods, skirts, cloth and so on). In order to get such models, import player skins with word "load" in it. They should have everygint inside, I tried it myself. Otherwise someone need to make tools for havoc files and get models out of there xD Because, there no any other geometry in them except which, that was imported already
I thought it might be something like that, thank god for the 'load' files :)
Thanks for looking into it.
VYCANTHUS
ultra-n00b

Post by VYCANTHUS »

I'm late to the game, but thanks for the OUTSTANDING script!

8D 8D 8D