Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Total War: Warhammer, Noesis script

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
jayn23
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Total War: Warhammer, Noesis script help

Post by jayn23 »

I finally got it working :)
took me quite a while, i was trying the use key-framed animation that didnt work, then i found there is a framed option,
then i found that my translation were wrong, all in all took me a long time to figure it out but i am pretty happy now lol

here is the script with support for textures, skeleton and animation and static mesh -- animation has only been tested with 1 rig so if any issues are found please let me know and i will try to fix them.

Edit:
Script is updated to support another type of animation found thanks so some users who managed to test dozens of them and point out what wasnt working
fmt_WarhammerTotalWarV3.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zeratul
ultra-n00b

Post by Zeratul »

Wow....good job man, I haven't been able to check it yet, but I'm getting back home tomorrow and will check it out...

I have been scratching my head for months and you guys just came to the rescue...thanks for all the efforts
Julcab
ultra-n00b

Post by Julcab »

Thanks! I'm currently embarked on a project of mirroring models and creating Lizardmen into the old WC3 game, as a custom game within (old, physical copy)
Your script is unvaluable to me! Greetings from Spain! :D
Julcab
ultra-n00b

Post by Julcab »

Unfortunately it seems like it cannot be downloaded somehow... :-(
Julcab
ultra-n00b

Post by Julcab »

Julcab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:30 pm Unfortunately it seems like it cannot be downloaded somehow... :-(
Actually, I meant that I could download it, but couldn't extract it
jayn23
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by jayn23 »

Actually, I meant that I could download it, but couldn't extract it
i dont really understand what the problem is? if you are getting some error please post it
Drawnin
ultra-n00b

Post by Drawnin »

I got it working, but how can we separate lods to export? I exported a model to FBX, and it works... but all lods are in the same 3D object and they're hard to separate manually...
Farrarie
beginner

Post by Farrarie »

Amazing work man, amazing script, but sadly the script don't separate the lods from the meshes, if you can update this, the script will be perfect 10\10
:]
jayn23
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by jayn23 »

I got it working, but how can we separate lods to export? I exported a model to FBX, and it works... but all lods are in the same 3D object and they're hard to separate manually...
Amazing work man, amazing script, but sadly the script don't separate the lods from the meshes, if you can update this, the script will be perfect 10\10

i dont remember why i didnt separate them originally , i am guessing i didnt know how to distinguish from lod to a different mesh stored in the
file but i will take a look again and see if i can figure something out

edit:
added a link to a only mesh script, it loads first mesh, than first + second etc.. so you can export only then mesh you need without the lods
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jayn23 on Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayn23
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Total War: Warhammer, Noesis script

Post by jayn23 »

Ok so i came up with an easy solution, hope this works for you,
i made it so it loads first mesh, then 1 and 2 etc..
so if you only need the first 3 mesh's then you simply scroll to third option (as seen in gif below) and then export from preview, i know its not perfect but it a hell of a lot better
than manually separating the lods from other meshs :D

animations work only for Total War: Warhammer 2
Last edited by jayn23 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farrarie
beginner

Post by Farrarie »

Thanks Alot man, it work perfectly
tasanhalas
ultra-n00b

Post by tasanhalas »

Hi, I haven't been able to successfully export Weapons and props from Warhammer 2. I found the py script that was supposed to work but when I open the FBX with blender I get was seems like an almost empty file :/

Any help would be appreciated
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

tasanhalas wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:32 pm Hi, I haven't been able to successfully export Weapons and props from Warhammer 2. I found the py script that was supposed to work but when I open the FBX with blender I get was seems like an almost empty file :/

Any help would be appreciated
Jayn23 just a post above attached NO SKIN script, you could use it for any static model. Though, here are your weapons - exported using same NO SKIN plugin, just try it and you will have what you may need in a future.
Making model-import scripts, PM
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

Hi!
May I asking someone for priests (knights) and dragons models?
Especially priests/
Thanks!
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons
Angmarec
n00b

Post by Angmarec »

Hi all. First thanks a lot, this script work fine in a lot of situation, but i hit one, where it has problems:
I am trying to export Grombrindal, and appears it has no body. But i am sure that there is body in original mesh.

Code: Select all

dwf_grombrindal_body            variantmeshes/wh_variantmodels/hu3/dwf/dwf_grombrindal/tex/