Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dragon Raja Mesh Importor & Texture Convertor

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
lkw019
veteran

Re: Dragon Raja Mesh Importor & Texture Convertor

Post by lkw019 »

mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

You need to quit with this ridiculous spamming, learn to edit your last post since no one else replied, no need to make post after post to say something, what a mess.

Looks like your using the PC version.
I asked what emulator your using so we know what path to look for, not sure how different they are, because if you use NOX you need to locate the following folder com.tencent.lzhx and then you can access all the data you need.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Unpacker for downloaded data files (*.dat).
DragonRajaUnpacker_DAT.zip
Note:
1. Place all "iguf_**.dat" files along with "saved_download_entry.dat" in the same path.
2. Select "saved_download_entry.dat" as the input archive. The script opens it compulsively anyway in case you get the wrong file opened.
3. Keep the output location the same as the input.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bigchillghost on Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
thebannok
ultra-n00b

Post by thebannok »

How to. Repack it. To .dat files? I want to retranslate
Some string tex from chinese to eng
douchi
beginner

Post by douchi »

Hello, I used your noesisv script to import the scene files in the library. I found that most of the file exports failed. I wondered if you could help update the scene script. I am grateful. I am sorry that my English is not good. I use translation software
Sample File:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1gRkzQo-msMKV8RcvZrkp8A Extract Password: 4aps

Network disk for the Chinese network disk, if you can not access, please let me know.

I hope to have your help again.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

A Noesis importer for uexp files containing static meshes like items and scene objects.

Edit: no longer necessary.
Last edited by Bigchillghost on Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
luciferdm
ultra-n00b

Post by luciferdm »

when I use the script "DragonRajaUnpacker_DAT" to extract the downloaded .dat file , I get the error like this "- error in src\file.c line 557:fdnum_open() Error: No such file or directory"
Quizas30
ultra-n00b

Post by Quizas30 »

luciferdm wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:10 am when I use the script "DragonRajaUnpacker_DAT" to extract the downloaded .dat file , I get the error like this "- error in src\file.c line 557:fdnum_open() Error: No such file or directory"
I had the same problem, just extract the files in the same location of the .dat, dont choose another location
Last edited by Quizas30 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quizas30
ultra-n00b

Post by Quizas30 »

hey guys, idk if this happend to someone else, but it pop up an error saying "File could not be preview" someone have any idea what im doing wrong? i have the lastest version of noesis, and im using the file to import the mesh
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Quizas30 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:28 am hey guys, idk if this happend to someone else, but it pop up an error saying "File could not be preview" someone have any idea what im doing wrong?
Either you were trying to open the wrong file or the uasset file doesn't have its paired uexp file.
akanesus
ultra-n00b

Post by akanesus »

heya! i feel as though i am missing a crucial step and i'm hoping someone can tell me what i missed? managed to get the bms script running and files have been extracted but i'm getting .uexp files under the models and no .uasset. what exactly do i do with the .uexp files in order to view the model?
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Probably you need to download the files in game or they've changed the structure, who knows.
leecher85
ultra-n00b

Post by leecher85 »

akanesus wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:39 am heya! i feel as though i am missing a crucial step and i'm hoping someone can tell me what i missed?
the storing system for this game gives me cancer
some files are in the .obb others are in the ".png" and finally there are some in the iguf files
you need to extract and merge all of them to be able to do something
akanesus
ultra-n00b

Post by akanesus »

leecher85 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:15 pm
akanesus wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:39 am heya! i feel as though i am missing a crucial step and i'm hoping someone can tell me what i missed?
some files are in the .obb others are in the ".png" and finally there are some in the iguf files
ah jfc. thanks for the heads up lol i'll give them a look
akanesus
ultra-n00b

Post by akanesus »

leecher85 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:15 pm
would you happen to know how exactly to extract from the .obb?