Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
VarenKameha
ultra-n00b

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

Post by VarenKameha »

Takato Matsukj wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:03 pm
SoftIce wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:20 pm
Vladabdf wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:44 am
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1roxHm ... lEgWnX7mEr
Download this and extract the batch files to the mesh folder of a map. Copy kh3.exe into there as well, then run the uasset batch. It will dump the contents of every .uasset as necessary. Afterwards, take kh3.exe, the new raw folder, and the umap batch and move them to the umap folder. Run that batch and it will generate a complete set of meshes.
Wow I go away for a bit and people already have models and maps from the game. Progress was so fast! Is there any chance you could re-upload or relink the google drive link? I'm curious to see what it is and it broke.

I saw some people having issues with UV maps. I'm having them with Kairi. Did you guys have to split up the grouped meshes for her UV maps to work right?

UVs are fine on everything.

Most models have multiple UVs. Just double check each UV Map in blender.
Hey guys, ¿can anyone re-upload that Google Drive link Vladabdf uploaded? The link is dead now. Please if anyone can do I that for me, that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance!
Takato Matsukj
advanced

Post by Takato Matsukj »

A finished Twilight Town in Unity
Vladabdf
beginner

Post by Vladabdf »

Takato Matsukj wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:03 pm UVs are fine on everything.

Most models have multiple UVs. Just double check each UV Map in blender.
Correct.
SoftIce wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:20 pm Is there any chance you could re-upload or relink the google drive link? I'm curious to see what it is and it broke.
VarenKameha wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:30 pm Hey guys, ¿can anyone re-upload that Google Drive link Vladabdf uploaded? The link is dead now. Please if anyone can do I that for me, that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance!
It was a pair of batch files I made that batch converted all the maps and models you tossed at it instead of having to do them one at a time. I got distracted by other projects so I never finished helping make a better solution. Unfortunately, I don't even have those batch files anymore and I'm not interested in recreating them since it was hacky and didn't work 100% of the time. One of them was also broken because of a typo I made but dozens of people already had it and were constantly asking me why it didn't work.
R5GAMER
beginner

Post by R5GAMER »

There are possibility to post any LUT file on KH3 i need this please.
R5GAMER
beginner

Post by R5GAMER »

R5GAMER wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:07 pm There are possibility to post any LUT file on KH3 i need this please.
Is simply texture file anyone did found it ?
RetroDragon
ultra-n00b

Post by RetroDragon »

Any way that anybody can dump the update files from ReMind? I'm just curious. And I really want FF characters and Yozora now that he's in an in engine cutscene.
flarespire
veteran

Post by flarespire »

Would anyone on here be kind enough to DM me a link to where I can get an extracted/decrypted dump of base KH3 please? I'd like to do some digging and gather models for my own personal reference but like a dummy I allowed my PS4 to update to 7.02 so RIP CFW. If sending me a full dump is out of the question, the one model I'm looking for the most is Ultima Weapon (w_so190) because im curious on how some of the materials were set up on that thing.

Many thanks in advance!
Apple2k
ultra-n00b

Post by Apple2k »

Currently looking for the sound files for Re:Mind. If anyone has them please DM me. Thanks in advance!
RetroDragon
ultra-n00b

Post by RetroDragon »

Apple2k wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:04 am Currently looking for the sound files for Re:Mind. If anyone has them please DM me. Thanks in advance!
I'll second this. If anyone has ReMind update files please DM me. I really want to port those models.
nintendogamer199
ultra-n00b

Post by nintendogamer199 »

Can somebody please send me the KH3 dump? I would like to try to rip some models that I can't find ports of. If you can't send me the full dump, could I at least get the texture files for the Gigas. I found an XNAlara port of them, but some texture files were missing.

Thanks!
Raccooned
ultra-n00b

Post by Raccooned »

RetroDragon wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:18 pm
Apple2k wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:04 am Currently looking for the sound files for Re:Mind. If anyone has them please DM me. Thanks in advance!
I'll second this. If anyone has ReMind update files please DM me. I really want to port those models.
Same here! I really want the new models, please and thank you!
AESRYL
beginner

Post by AESRYL »

I wouldnt mind a Copy of the ReMind Files if anyone has them, Would be nice to have the new models before my friends :)
DaniKH
n00b

Post by DaniKH »

Same, if someone have the models of KH3 ReMind, please share it with me, I will be happy :D
Keitha
ultra-n00b

Post by Keitha »

Hi, I would be very glad, too, if someone could share with me the Re:Mind files! <3 ^^
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

Not for being a dutch bag, but it is highly impossible they will share the files, lesser on public for the rules of Xentax has.
And on private, well, just gonna say "good luck".