Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[Request] Update script for QQ sfc file -Ring of Elysium

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
PeterZ
veteran

[Request] Update script for QQ sfc file -Ring of Elysium

Post by PeterZ »

I use qq_sfc.bms,and I can unpack some files of Ring of Elysium.But it fails to unpack some specific files like TableBin.sfc.
https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/aXBbeyar/file.html
who can help me update this script to extract files with the correct valid filenames...
https://aluigi.altervista.org/bms/qq_sfc.bms
many thanks
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: [Request] Update script for QQ sfc file -Ring of Elysium

Post by DKDave »

Your link doesn't work! If you can repost then we can have a look for you.
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday
PeterZ
veteran

Post by PeterZ »

DKDave wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:13 pm Your link doesn't work! If you can repost then we can have a look for you.
which link doesn't work?
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by DKDave »

The first one (zippyshare). At least, it doesn't work for me, just says 403 Forbidden.
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday
PeterZ
veteran

Post by PeterZ »

DKDave wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:19 pm The first one (zippyshare). At least, it doesn't work for me, just says 403 Forbidden.
try this:https://drive.google.com/file/d/11JKK8D ... sp=sharing
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

I don't think this, particular bms script could be edited in the way you want. I made some edits inside this script and extracted TableBin.sfc along with other important .sfc archives, but unfortunately there's no actual names in .sfc arhives, only hashes. I think, they should be linked to some file/files inside TableBin.sfc by heir hashes and you will get filenames, but we need attention of more experienced person in order to achieve that :)
Here's script to extract TableBin.sfc, maybe it will help you with your goal to get proper file extractor xD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Making model-import scripts, PM
PeterZ
veteran

Post by PeterZ »

zaramot wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:12 am I don't think this, particular bms script could be edited in the way you want. I made some edits inside this script and extracted TableBin.sfc along with other important .sfc archives, but unfortunately there's no actual names in .sfc arhives, only hashes. I think, they should be linked to some file/files inside TableBin.sfc by heir hashes and you will get filenames, but we need attention of more experienced person in order to achieve that :)
Here's script to extract TableBin.sfc, maybe it will help you with your goal to get proper file extractor xD
Thanks for your edited script! Now we can extract more valuable assets from the game.
Now I'm looking into the headers.sfc file.Maybe it will help.