Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
arashwave
ultra-n00b

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by arashwave »

GHOST DEAD wrote:hey guys! please dont help to arashwave and relaxfun in this forum... they translate games for money! i mean, they using our help to get money! thats a robby! this guys do that for money!
We are translating thousands of thousands line to a language that no one is trying to translate it. We use free tools to make something biger. It's like making video games with free game enginer ( games such as Hellblade senua's sacrifice, Bioshock Infinite, Batman arkham knight,
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S battleground and etc. They all made by Unreal engine which is a free engine. And it's not robbery at all.
flatz
advanced

Post by flatz »

Fonts repacker/text encoder: https://yadi.sk/d/_GkpByQw3MXjag (works on Windows 10 at least)
Extract font layouts and textures (in .dds format) using public tools (UnityEx, for example) into proper directories (see needed names in config.ini), put .ttf fonts that you want to use (also see config.ini) and run generate command using crafted config.ini, then grab newly generated layouts/textures and put them back into archives using the same tool.
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by GHOST DEAD »

flatz wrote:Fonts repacker/text encoder: https://yadi.sk/d/_GkpByQw3MXjag (works on Windows 10 at least)
Extract font layouts and textures (in .dds format) using public tools (UnityEx, for example) into proper directories (see needed names in config.ini), put .ttf fonts that you want to use (also see config.ini) and run generate command using crafted config.ini, then grab newly generated layouts/textures and put them back into archives using the same tool.
dude... font repacker? good... but game using ttf font like real character...
and in unity engine, when a character cant find in main font, font will turn in Arial and we can change this Font name in a hex editor ( from exe file, find arial and repalce with another)
some enginers know what i said about shadres files

good luck and many thanks for this great work :)
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad
flatz
advanced

Post by flatz »

GHOST DEAD
Yea, I know about this method too but I don't prefer methods that needs executable modifications.
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by GHOST DEAD »

flatz wrote:GHOST DEAD
Yea, I know about this method too but I don't prefer methods that needs executable modifications.
so... I have some version from this game
tool just can work on steam release...
can't work on cracked or edition versions
i tested but some version doesnt have some shareassets files or name are Different in other version...
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad
flatz
advanced

Post by flatz »

GHOST DEAD wrote:i tested but some version doesnt have some shareassets files or name are Different in other version...
It's not a problem, just find assets that are needed for your specific game release, could be done easily. My config.ini is just a sample file, you may modify it for your needs as you want, there are a tons of parameters that could be tweaked. In theory it's even not LIS specific tool and you may use it for everything else (the only problem is layout format for that game).
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by GHOST DEAD »

no dude.... You didn't understand what i meant
i found all needed files...
but i get this error in CMD or .bat file
errorr picture: https://pasteboard.co/HdMzgkH.png
DeathScreen213
ultra-n00b

Post by DeathScreen213 »

LIFE IS STRANGE: BEFORE THE STORM with dlc Farewell.
All fonts in one texture. It's in the Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\UI\__F3C14028.bytes
Here is the binary font (40 bytes for one character) and texture for who need to translate this game.
All_Fonts
P/s: sorry for my bad english.
nguyentu22995
ultra-n00b

Post by nguyentu22995 »

I downloaded the listool and extracted it. But when I run the program, nothing happens. Please help me :(
I use windows 10.
thisrock84
ultra-n00b

Post by thisrock84 »

flatz wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:35 pm Just updated a tool to support both encoding and decoding of subtitles and just raw binaries (used for scripts). All texts uses UTF-8 encoding and *nix new lines. Here is an updated version of a tool (arguments were changed, see usage):
https://yadi.sk/d/_GkpByQw3MXjag
I've also made an executable bundle for Windows as well as included a source code.

All texts are stored in subtitles, english texts are duplicated in scripts too but they shouldn't be changed (no reason to do that at all).
Thank you so much, it worked!