Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Idolm@ster

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
kawayide
beginner

Re: Idolm@ster

Post by kawayide »

hanable132 wrote:Sorry for the necro.

In case you are still wondering, it isn't that much different from the bind pose file.
So there are 25 3-tuple.
The first 2 short tuple are all 0 (which i guess you could say if for bone 0 and 1) the next short tuple is the the position(for bone 0 or 1?)
the next 22 tuple are rotation corresponding to bone 2 to 24.

for hand its all rotation where bone 24-39 is for the right and 40-54 is for the left.

So one line is one frame, where one frame is 1/60th of a second, so there is no keyframes.

On a side note I really can't' figure out imas2, if its encrypted or compressed, cause I can't tell the difference. However the s2d (bg2d) and nub2(sounds) files seems to have some kind of a pattern.
finally, I got it working with help of this thread.
shame that I did no crack but just begging for answer. :(
viperzerofsx
veteran

Post by viperzerofsx »

the polycount for the girls in this game is it around 17000?
MarieRose1301
veteran

Post by MarieRose1301 »

Are there any news on decryption for PS3 or X360 ver?
TeridaxXD001
ultra-n00b

Post by TeridaxXD001 »

chrrox wrote:just need to get textures auto assigned but this will do the job
run bones 1 then bones 2 then the mesh.
I should be able to get animations also for the game.

This was made possible with the help of my friends also without them i would of never done this.
I hope to have something like this soon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHmXDfmQbsw
I get an error any time I try to run any of these.

Error: invalid command "fname" or arguments -1 at line 5
NeonZed
ultra-n00b

Post by NeonZed »

I know its too late for ask but, any news for Idolmaster 2? It would be great because the 2nd one has different models.
TeridaxXD001
ultra-n00b

Post by TeridaxXD001 »

The texture script works fine, but I still can't get the mesh or bones scripts to work for the life of me.
spiral6
ultra-n00b

Post by spiral6 »

Still no luck with Idolmaster 2. Still encrypted and unable to extract archives for data.
chrrox

Post by chrrox »

spiral6 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:06 am Still no luck with Idolmaster 2. Still encrypted and unable to extract archives for data.
viewtopic.php?t=19105
spiral6
ultra-n00b

Post by spiral6 »

chrrox wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:06 pm
spiral6 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:06 am Still no luck with Idolmaster 2. Still encrypted and unable to extract archives for data.
viewtopic.php?t=19105
I'm not entirely certain what this script is supposed to do. It does not decrypt the .scb files in the /resource/gscript folder, nor does it do anything for the .mpc, .nub2, .tsk or any other files...
chrrox

Post by chrrox »

Your files must be bad then.
Just go download the original tool I mentioned if quickbms does not work for you.
spiral6
ultra-n00b

Post by spiral6 »

And this should be working for the extracted data from the Xbox 360 version (ideally, an Xbox 360 iso backed up into .xex and folders?)

In addition to that, if there was a tool posted, was it deleted? There are a few forum posts that state that "The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation."
spiral6
ultra-n00b

Post by spiral6 »

New error. Seems like the script is recognizing the correct version of the file (which is to say, the platform it originated from), but is running into some sort of issue that is preventing it from working.

Code: Select all

offset   filesize   filename
--------------------------------------
Version: Xbox 360

Error: [myfseek] offset 0x000001a8 in file -2 can't be reached

Last script line before the error or that produced the error:
  84  goto TMP2 memory_file2
spiral6
ultra-n00b

Post by spiral6 »

And the last thing to mention. If something were changed in the file, be it dialogue in the gscript files or textures from the game, would they require re-encryption on loading them into the game, and if so, how would I begin to re-encrypt them?

Sorry for all of these posts. The only reason I am attempting this is to try and start the translation of the game itself. Thank you.
chrrox

Post by chrrox »

spiral6
ultra-n00b

Post by spiral6 »

Thank you for the programs. The decryption program works fine, the files are decrypted and encoded in Unicode 16 Big Endian. I assume that the imas2cs could possibly re-encrypt the files? If not, is there a way to re-encrypt them?

Looking at the gscript files, they are indeed dialogue for the game, but they seem to have some sort of pointer/script to them in that they load scenes, reference other dialogue files, and so on. There will be some reverse engineering required for this.