Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

How to edit .uexp and .uasset font files of unreal engine 4. I want to add my country's unicode characters

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
nonamebatbai
beginner

How to edit .uexp and .uasset font files of unreal engine 4. I want to add my country's unicode characters

Post by nonamebatbai »

Mayadesk
n00b

Re: How to edit .uexp and .uasset font files of unreal engine 4. I want to add my country's unicode characters

Post by Mayadesk »

dont need you just replace another font font\slate\ chenge font name to font in slate folder and replace sory my bad english
nonamebatbai
beginner

Re: How to edit .uexp and .uasset font files of unreal engine 4. I want to add my country's unicode characters

Post by nonamebatbai »

Mayadesk wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:03 pm dont need you just replace another font font\slate\ chenge font name to font in slate folder and replace sory my bad english
Did you succeed that way ??
nonamebatbai
beginner

Post by nonamebatbai »

I replaced another font and changed the extension to .uexp but it didn't work. Can you post the tutorial video?
Mayadesk
n00b

Post by Mayadesk »

no no no You forget it uexp first need to unpack the PAK file then search for the slate folder in unpack folder Go and replace that font with your font and change name . Finally pack again
nonamebatbai
beginner

Post by nonamebatbai »

I extracted the .pak file. Code Vein game. Find text and font files. but the .uasset and .uexp font files. I cannot open in studio 5 to add my unicode characters