Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Lena Schwarz
ultra-n00b

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

Post by Lena Schwarz »

Can anyone share the game files with me? Thanks in advance
AESRYL
beginner

Post by AESRYL »

daemon1 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:50 pm
AESRYL wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:02 am What tool would i use to find the sound files?
you dont need a tool to find them. they are in "sound" folder
I dont have a folder for sound files, which either means im looking in the wrong place or my files are outdated. Any idea where to get them???
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

AESRYL wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:38 am...my files are outdated. Any idea where to get them???
Nothing is outdated, what ever you have means everyone has same game files, pretty much it means that who ever shared game files with you did not include the audio files as well or what ever else was missing.
Takato Matsukj
advanced

Post by Takato Matsukj »

mono24 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:29 am
AESRYL wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:38 am...my files are outdated. Any idea where to get them???
Nothing is outdated, what ever you have means everyone has same game files, pretty much it means that who ever shared game files with you did not include the audio files as well or what ever else was missing.
Yeah the files that were shared were never changed aesryl. Everybody should have the same game files.
mistralsiege
ultra-n00b

Post by mistralsiege »

Could I also get the files? I've been looking to take a crack at the textures & sounds
Über Winfrey
n00b

Post by Über Winfrey »

daemon1 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:12 pm
Über Winfrey wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:57 pm Only model I had issues with was Default Goofy, his Second UV Channel was corrupted in both the EW002 and EX002 models, thankfully I just remade them using the UV channel 1 and just moved them where they needed to be for the second channel
its not corrupted. You were probably using old version of the tool
I was using the most up to date version
that UV set is for something different, its on the one I have aswell, this is what the UV's should look like
Shinteo
beginner

Post by Shinteo »

Hi all.

I am having some issues with texture extraction. I'm sure it's something simple that I am overlooking, so any help would be great.
unknown.png
This is the setting I was told to use by someone in a discord channel. I looked through this thread but wasn't able to find any information about the actual settings for textures.

The result is a list of textures not found.

Please advise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shinteo
beginner

Post by Shinteo »

This is a screenshot of the results I got.
unknown2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
einherjar007
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by einherjar007 »

I recently heard that UModel supports animation extraction. I hope someone will share the KH3 file.
Thanks!
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

einherjar007 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:36 pm I recently heard that UModel supports animation extraction. I hope someone will share the KH3 file.
Thanks!
Same here. For either fix the XNALara texture bad convertion and get weapon models or gadget (Like the GummiPhone).
AESRYL
beginner

Post by AESRYL »

Shinteo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:05 am Hi all.

I am having some issues with texture extraction. I'm sure it's something simple that I am overlooking, so any help would be great.

unknown.png

This is the setting I was told to use by someone in a discord channel. I looked through this thread but wasn't able to find any information about the actual settings for textures.

The result is a list of textures not found.

Please advise.
Download the latest update of uModel & Select Kingdom Hearts 3 instead of Unreal Engine 4.17 and make sure you have PS4 selected at all times
Shinteo
beginner

Post by Shinteo »

I actually figured it out. The figure I was trying to find is Aqua, and I was looking in the NPC folder. But Aqua's textures are in the player's folder instead.
AESRYL
beginner

Post by AESRYL »

Shinteo wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:41 pm I actually figured it out. The figure I was trying to find is Aqua, and I was looking in the NPC folder. But Aqua's textures are in the player's folder instead.
Oh okay, well then i would recommend using the Aqua model from the Player folder just because it may be more up to date (just a tiny bit)
ichibankameha
n00b

Post by ichibankameha »

I am sorry if I have missed this, but I have looked and found no answer. How do I load KH3 into umodel, I have the iso from the disk as well as the pkg file. both wont show anything. Do I need to extract the pkg? I was not able to do that with the pkg took out there.

also, How do I use the Kingdom hearts 3 tool from Deamon? did I miss a readme somewhere?

I would be most grateful for any insight and help. Thanks!
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

ichibankameha wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:54 pmHow do I load KH3 into umodel,
Not just KH3 models but any UE game assets you can follow the actual devs tutorial/example here: https://www.youtube.com/c/KonstantinNosov
ichibankameha wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:54 pmI have the iso from the disk as well as the pkg file. both wont show anything. Do I need to extract the pkg? I was not able to do that with the pkg took out there.
It doesn't work that way, any game released beyond 5.05/5.07 firmware for PS4 needs an exploit and none exists public, thus games you see like KH3 have game files that are already dumped/decrypted with the private exploit, wondering around among people ready to be used, otherwise what you have is useless because keys to decrypt these game PKGs do not exist, only a PS4 can do it for now internally.
ichibankameha wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:54 pmalso, How do I use the Kingdom hearts 3 tool from Deamon? did I miss a readme somewhere?
You simply drag and drop any desired character on to the tool and you'll get converted ASCIIs of that character.