Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Warframe Online MaxScript

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Portugalotaku
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Warframe Online MaxScript

Post by Portugalotaku »

I presume this will still function on older versions of the game? Perhaps if someone has a backup they could use that.
Portugalotaku
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Portugalotaku »

Actually that could work. Does anyone have a backup of an older version of the client?
CosmicDreams
advanced

Post by CosmicDreams »

Anyone ever gonna update this again?
Really want to get the models for the new frames.
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

The problems are - Warframe don't have that much models + they are for certain people's taste. Also! Problems not just with models but with textures too, I made some crappy tool to convert them (textures I mean) - just to get rhino and ash delux skins (also umbra) not long ago and that's basically all for now!
Making model-import scripts, PM
xbeton0L
n00b

Post by xbeton0L »

What about new frames? Wisp, Khora, Octavia and Ivara?

There's tons of new content being added, and it's been a super long time since any updates.

I'd honestly do the work and update it myself, but I don't have the knowledge…
Portugalotaku
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Portugalotaku »

zaramot wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:24 pm The problems are - Warframe don't have that much models + they are for certain people's taste. Also! Problems not just with models but with textures too, I made some crappy tool to convert them (textures I mean) - just to get rhino and ash delux skins (also umbra) not long ago and that's basically all for now!
Personally I am not even interested in the frames or weapons, just the enemies and environments.

Sadly I do not have a copy of the client the script was made for, nor have I found anyone who does.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Portugalotaku wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:25 pmSadly I do not have a copy of the client the script was made for, nor have I found anyone who does.
Last time I checked you do NOT need a special client version in order to have the script working for the game files.
Portugalotaku
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Portugalotaku »

mono24 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:33 am
Portugalotaku wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:25 pmSadly I do not have a copy of the client the script was made for, nor have I found anyone who does.
Last time I checked you do NOT need a special client version in order to have the script working for the game files.
From what I was told the script does not work on the newer versions, so we need an older one.
Portugalotaku
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Portugalotaku »

Speaking of which, mono24, do you happen to possess a client compatible with the script?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Portugalotaku wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:59 pm Speaking of which, mono24, do you happen to possess a client compatible with the script?
Just downloaded latest updated client/files and it looks like indeed script wont work anymore, last time I tried its been few months.
And no, there is no way to get old versions, someone used to make torrents with different build releases, not sure their live anymore, try google.
Portugalotaku
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Portugalotaku »

That was the first thing I tried, but could not find anything, which is why I asked if you had or knew someone who had a copy. I will continue looking.
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

I'm working on updated script for 3d models, so everyone who's interested stay tuned xD
SwingNinja
ultra-n00b

Post by SwingNinja »

Portugalotaku wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:00 am That was the first thing I tried, but could not find anything, which is why I asked if you had or knew someone who had a copy. I will continue looking.
You could try archive.org. They archive warframe.com
PA3OP
ultra-n00b

Post by PA3OP »

zaramot wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:55 pm I'm working on updated script for 3d models, so everyone who's interested stay tuned xD
Сan’t wait for the update! :)
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

Actually, you could help me out, I could send you script for testing. Just for geometry+uv's in order to test not working models faster. If geometry import is working, everything else will too and after fixing all broken ones, I'll just enable skin and done xD What do you think?!