Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ninja Ripper

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
Maybe Magpie
ultra-n00b

Re: Ninja Ripper

Post by Maybe Magpie »

I asked this question in the discord but I'll ask here too just in case: I'm having some difficulty with getting NinjaRipper and Prey to work. I put the .exe and output directories to what I need, but when I click "run" the .exe shows up as running and steam thinks I'm playing, but the actual game itself won't appear as a window so I can't rip anything. I checked the output and there's only a log, would attaching it here be helpful? I tried the inject first, and it didn't work, and I'm not sure I'm doing the wrapper right. Either way the game doesn't actually start, only the exe itself. No window. Should I attach a log to a post, or is there a more direct solution?

e: I already own the game legally, but I acquired a DRM-less version of it and now NR will rip stuff from that instance, but I can't seem to get it to rip what I want it to (the Morgan models). I've gotten a Neuromod prop and some hair models out but no actual people to be found.
themimegogo
ultra-n00b

Post by themimegogo »

Hi everyone,

Newbie here, did some amateur attempts at 3D ripping way back in 2009 / 2010. Interested to get back into it again.

I currently am attempting to grab a few choice models from Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia. My intention is to use a couple of their chibi style 3D character models (that are not already available from the older Dissidia Games) as a template for modelling and rigging a full sized character version of my own.

After watching this tut, I've been stumbling my way around testing with different versions of the Nox emulator and Ninja Ripper and Noesis.

So far where I'm at:
- DFFOO will run properly ONLY on an Android 5.1.1 emulator created via Nox's Multi Instance Manager
- The tutorial states that the Ninja ripper method will work only SPECIFICALLY for Nox 3.8.1
- When I go ahead and run Ninja Ripper on the Nox Android 5.1.1 anyway - I am successfully able to see the DDS files, and even the mesh files. Unfortunately, for some weird reason, the 3D geometry is being flattened into a plane shape, that follows the UV mapping of its corresponding 2D texture.
- I tested the same steps above with a different game (Marvel Contest of Champions), but instead of a flat plane, the characters are being crushed into a perfect sphere.
I haven't been able to move beyond this point in 2 weeks. Even if the rip wont include the rigging information, I can work with the 3D geometry regardless of whether or not it is in a default T stance or pose. But yeah, getting a flat mesh will not do at all Sad

I've tried using 3D Ripper DX but it wont work with Nox. Does anyone have any suggestion / advice on what I should do next?

Thanks
DFFOO.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ARRadiation
ultra-n00b

Post by ARRadiation »

Has anyone had an issue with ninja ripper where the UV maps for the head has the face and scalp on top of each other causing the face to appear on the scalp as well? as well as some of the exported textures are black?
arlonfelipe
ultra-n00b

Post by arlonfelipe »

Hey guys, been using n ripper for some time and always worked fine. But ive tried ripping the main character from the game battle royale free trainer https://igg-games.com/battle-royale-tra ... nload.html with 3ds max, and it all goes well when i export it, expect for the UVs. When i use the EvoGims importer, it exports with no UV at all. And when i run the ninja script to import the rip files, it exports later with a strange uv, that doesnt match the meshes https://imgur.com/a/TWlHz9V i tried using others version of importers and chaning the export settings, but doesnt seem to fix. Has anyone had this problem too? Apreciate any help i can get
09williamsad
veteran

Post by 09williamsad »

arlonfelipe wrote:Hey guys, been using n ripper for some time and always worked fine. But ive tried ripping the main character from the game battle royale free trainer https://igg-games.com/battle-royale-tra ... nload.html with 3ds max, and it all goes well when i export it, expect for the UVs. When i use the EvoGims importer, it exports with no UV at all. And when i run the ninja script to import the rip files, it exports later with a strange uv, that doesnt match the meshes https://imgur.com/a/TWlHz9V i tried using others version of importers and chaning the export settings, but doesnt seem to fix. Has anyone had this problem too? Apreciate any help i can get
Its a unreal program so try umodel which can export with uvs, mesh, texture, skeleton etc.
My archive of models, audio, textures etc: <Link removed due to site policy> Google my username to find it.
arlonfelipe
ultra-n00b

Post by arlonfelipe »

Gonna try it, Thanks a lot Will ^^
xtiger
advanced

Post by xtiger »

Whether this tool can be updated, the latest Warframe does not work
dolem
ultra-n00b

Post by dolem »

I think I am running into a problem.

A game I am dumping from doesnt seem to be a complete rip. There is no depth buffer extracted by ninjaripper, but in a previous version of the game ninja did dump the depth buffer just fine. That was when the game was dx9 and since then the developers have moved over to dx11. I suspect that there are some other textures not getting dumped as well.

Is there something obvious I'm missing? Are there any arguments I should be using?
Farrarie
beginner

Post by Farrarie »

Any possiblity for an update for ninja ripper to work with assassin creed odyssey ?
because rn, I can start the game with it
SciBott
ultra-n00b

Post by SciBott »

I'm curious if there's any possibility of adding OpenGL support, or version of NinjaRipper, there are a few things I'd like to rip that only have that option so it is quite difficult to rip assets. If you want specifics, just look at Citra.
bacarlitos
n00b

Post by bacarlitos »

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to ripping gta v models via openIV. It seems that Ninja Ripper tool doesnt work with the latest openIV. I can only view the 3d file window ussing the DDRAW wrapper when I press the hotkeys to start ripping the model nothing happens, is that a protection from openIV? and you are planning to solve this problem? The other Toos like intruder iject makes the 3D view window to crash in open iv. Any help with this issue will be apreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

Hello there!

I use Ninja as 3 years or more - it's amasing!
Before that I use old script in my old 3dsmax.
Then I install 3dsmax 2017 and try to load EvoGIMS script, but whatever I do, it says "Unavailable download" when I start my max.
Tell me, please, how or where I can get right EvoGims script?
I can make UV and weight by myself, but it's too long for me..
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons
Ody
ultra-n00b

Post by Ody »

Hi guys I m trying to use the Ninja Ripper to rip model from GTA 5, for research purposes. Is it even possible,and what would be the best way to do it?
XENZEN
ultra-n00b

Post by XENZEN »

I hope someone here can help. I'm trying to extract a model from the game for honor to try and 3d print for another same name game from apknite. Can someone tell me if this is even possible or if I am doing somthing wrong?
Andrakann
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Andrakann »

Ody wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:35 pm Hi guys I m trying to use the Ninja Ripper to rip model from GTA 5, for research purposes. Is it even possible,and what would be the best way to do it?
Get GTA5 "torrent edition" (without anticheat and risk to get banned).
Get good Trainer (with god mode, teleport and car spawner).
In game enable god mode, then teleport to map corner with deep sea.
Spawn car underwater and rip it (minimal amount of unwanted objects is ripped by this way).

Maybe you can find a trainer or edit config to enable all tuning parts always visible for ripping them with one shot - untested atm.