Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Kamen Rider games audio files

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
kinlyki
advanced

Kamen Rider games audio files

Post by kinlyki »

So here's a sample of what I believe to be Genm's voices from KRCW, it's in a .audio file that I have no idea how to make sense of. Anyone knows how to decrypt this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kinlyki on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Kamen Rider City Wars .audio file

Post by DKDave »

They're Ogg Vorbis files. I just renamed them to *.ogg and they seemed to play ok.
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday
kinlyki
advanced

Post by kinlyki »

DKDave wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:51 pm They're Ogg Vorbis files. I just renamed them to *.ogg and they seemed to play ok.
I've never dealt with .ogg before, only .wav

How do I play it?
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by DKDave »

Any audio player should play it - such as Foobar, Winamp, among others.
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday
kinlyki
advanced

Re: Kamen Rider games audio files

Post by kinlyki »

Thank you. Do you know where I can find the actual voice files? Since all I got were belt voices and not character voices.

Also can you make sense of this attachment? It's from Kamen Rider Super Climax Heroes PSP version.

EDIT: Forgot that there were attachment file size limit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by DKDave »

Hi, I don't have the games so I don't know where the voice files are, unfortunately.

That last attachment is an archive of 34 CRI .adx files - if you have VGMToolbox, that will extract them, and they will also play with Foobar/Vgmstream.
kinlyki
advanced

Post by kinlyki »

DKDave wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:51 pm Hi, I don't have the games so I don't know where the voice files are, unfortunately.

That last attachment is an archive of 34 CRI .adx files - if you have VGMToolbox, that will extract them, and they will also play with Foobar/Vgmstream.
Do I need to extract them with VGMToolbox first? Or rename the extension? Cuz I tried loading it into foobar but it didn't work. Or am I missing a plugin?
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by DKDave »

Sorry, yes. Extract them with VGMToolbox first using the CRI ADX Extractor option. The extracted .adx files will play in Foobar with vgmstream.
kinlyki
advanced

Post by kinlyki »

Thank you.
So I spent a few hours doing nothing but testing every single voice archive in Kamen Rider City War to find the voices. Apparently they don't label the voice archives by ID, no, that's only for the belts of each particular form.

I had to spend a number of hours testing each and every single voice archive to find out which belongs to which. There were duplicates, and some I just plain can't identify.

I had to test each and every one of the 94 voice archives. The first archive which is for Kamen Rider Ichigou is named audios_voice2_charabase_CB00001_1.zip Which means they were probably labelled by the order they put in the characters and voices.

Here's the list of IDs I was able to identify

EDIT: On another note, has anyone been able to rip the voices of Kamen Rider Battride War Genesis?

EDIT2:Here's a folder with the archives with the .audio files for the character voices in Kamen Rider City War.
farahchan
ultra-n00b

Post by farahchan »

I need help, none of the audio files are working. I'm only used to mp3 and wav. I tried to download Drive's files but I can't seem to hear it. I'm using a iPhone by the way. Is there a solution to this? :[
bymutou
advanced

Post by bymutou »

kinlyki wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:37 am Thank you.
So I spent a few hours doing nothing but testing every single voice archive in Kamen Rider City War to find the voices. Apparently they don't label the voice archives by ID, no, that's only for the belts of each particular form.

I had to spend a number of hours testing each and every single voice archive to find out which belongs to which. There were duplicates, and some I just plain can't identify.

I had to test each and every one of the 94 voice archives. The first archive which is for Kamen Rider Ichigou is named audios_voice2_charabase_CB00001_1.zip Which means they were probably labelled by the order they put in the characters and voices.

Here's the list of IDs I was able to identify

EDIT: On another note, has anyone been able to rip the voices of Kamen Rider Battride War Genesis?

EDIT2:Here's a folder with the archives with the .audio files for the character voices in Kamen Rider City War.
Please upload the Kamen Rider Battride War Genesis audio sample file