Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ring of Elysium - Is It Possible to Extract at All?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
HopwireSFM
ultra-n00b

Ring of Elysium - Is It Possible to Extract at All?

Post by HopwireSFM »

Hello, as the title says, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to rip models from Ring of Elysium.

I've tried my hand at scripts that can open the SFC files but with ROE they all come out corrupt.

After that, I tried NinjaRipper, however this game won't launch without it starting through Steam, so I attempted to just place the DLLs in the ROE directory as I have with games like GTA 5 and Watch_Dogs 2, but when I try to extract, nothing happens.

Does anyone know of any way to actually get models out of the game? Trying to rip characters like Elliott and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Ring of Elysium - Is It Possible to Extract at All?

Post by zaramot »

Please, use search function. Don't think, that we are thinking about different games, right? Is this Ring of Elysium game, that you have in mind?
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20691
You could ask about archive extraction in this thread too, I'm sure someone could help you out! User who sent me model samples, for sure knows how to extract all files correctly :)
Making model-import scripts, PM
HopwireSFM
ultra-n00b

Post by HopwireSFM »

Yeah that's the same game. This thread is pretty recent so it wasn't really showing up when I was Googling how to do this. If someone figured out how to pull from the game's archives, though, that'd be great.
Myrkur
ultra-n00b

Post by Myrkur »

Yeah looking to get models from this game as well so far i was only able to get textures trying to get the Silva Character model as well as the Ghost Skin for it
PeterZ
veteran

Post by PeterZ »

HopwireSFM wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:39 am Hello, as the title says, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to rip models from Ring of Elysium.

I've tried my hand at scripts that can open the SFC files but with ROE they all come out corrupt.

After that, I tried NinjaRipper, however this game won't launch without it starting through Steam, so I attempted to just place the DLLs in the ROE directory as I have with games like GTA 5 and Watch_Dogs 2, but when I try to extract, nothing happens.

Does anyone know of any way to actually get models out of the game? Trying to rip characters like Elliott and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
To launch Ring of Elysium and many other tencent's games with NinjaRipper,you need to delete D3DX9_43.dll and d3dx11_43.dll.
marquis
ultra-n00b

Post by marquis »

Myrkur wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:59 am Yeah looking to get models from this game as well so far i was only able to get textures trying to get the Silva Character model as well as the Ghost Skin for it
How did you extracted textures? pls help me with that