Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Working On English Voices for Bomberman Jetters (GC)

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Working On English Voices for Bomberman Jetters (GC)

Post by DKDave »

The cutscenes are all in the H4M folder as 18 video files. I can't find anything to play the video properly, but Foobar will play the audio with vgmstream, so you can use it to convert them to a separate audio file.
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday
SteamyJ
beginner

Post by SteamyJ »

The audio for these scenes has music in the background so some of the voices are a bit muddled. Do you know of any way to explore these files further?
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by DKDave »

The music and voices in the cutscenes are all one audio stream, so unfortunately there's no way to separate them to get just the voices. So that's probably the best you'll get for those ones.
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday
SteamyJ
beginner

Post by SteamyJ »

I recently went back and decided to extract the voices from the Japanese version. However they sound terrible for some reason. Here's an example.

https://mega.nz/file/g14iVZAb#Ip3RtABDO ... OkrtHAa-jc