Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Aegis
beginner

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Aegis »

sorry mate cant help you there... i didnt see that error when i run mishiro. all i can do is maybe send you the manifest.csv (updated as of today)
https://megaupload.nz/Scd4Tdsan5/manifests_csv
Hoshi
beginner

Post by Hoshi »

really thanks for the csv!
but do u have problem when request the file in fiddler? that's my problem from the beginning ;v;
it's show key instead of download the file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

Hoshi wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 11:37 am really thanks for the csv!
but do u have problem when request the file in fiddler? that's my problem from the beginning ;v;
it's show key instead of download the file
well i dont know mate... i have been using that file in manifest folder since fiddling in fiddler is tedious and a lot needs to be done before getting to the good stuff. but anyway, enjoy ripping.
BlackCandleMass
ultra-n00b

Post by BlackCandleMass »

Hey I'm in need of help but my knowledge is limited, I've used mishiro to download some assets, like 3d_chara_head_0243_hq.unity3d however I'm not sure what to do from there. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or misusing the tools I've tried, I've tried using quick BMS with and without the Cinderella script but I always get errors, CGSS LZ4 also gives me errors then CTD. The only tool I've been able use to extract files the .unity3d files I've got is asset studio, when finished I get alot of folders with .dat files a .file, a .ress and no .assets (is this normal) I did manage to extract a .fbx and 2 .obj One more thing UBAE doesn't crash but I'm not sure how use it, I'm assuming you need a asset bundle. Which I don't have.

Also a quick question should the head model have bones? I've imported the .fbx it contained three meshes I was able to get into blender, however it has no bones or weight. I can post screenshots of anything if needed.
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

BlackCandleMass wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:44 pm Hey I'm in need of help but my knowledge is limited, I've used mishiro to download some assets, like 3d_chara_head_0243_hq.unity3d however I'm not sure what to do from there. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or misusing the tools I've tried, I've tried using quick BMS with and without the Cinderella script but I always get errors, CGSS LZ4 also gives me errors then CTD. The only tool I've been able use to extract files the .unity3d files I've got is asset studio, when finished I get alot of folders with .dat files a .file, a .ress and no .assets (is this normal) I did manage to extract a .fbx and 2 .obj One more thing UBAE doesn't crash but I'm not sure how use it, I'm assuming you need a asset bundle. Which I don't have.

Also a quick question should the head model have bones? I've imported the .fbx it contained three meshes I was able to get into blender, however it has no bones or weight. I can post screenshots of anything if needed.
after downloading the model files from mishiro, load it to asset studio(file>load folder), export all ojects (in model tab in file menu) and you will get an FBX.... import the fbx to your 3d software of your choice (in my case blender). do the same to head part (if you export the body part first and vice versa). the tedious part is recombining the head and body part by aligning the bones and joining them to one, adding the texture for the body (head file already have its texture). if you plan to use it on MMD, you will need MMD tools though.

and yep, head model do have bones the same with body. i think the weight and other stuffs needs to be "reprogrammed" back since assets studio dont export those to the FBX

anyway my knowledge is limited too and my answers are mostly based from my current level of experience.
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

EDIT: looks like asset studio can do the work that animexport does. i can easily apply morphs now... now will try to convert the dance anims
BlackCandleMass
ultra-n00b

Post by BlackCandleMass »

Hey Aegis did you select the animator and an animation clip in asset studio? That appears to be the only way I extract them, which seems like it'll be fine for what I had in mind however it is time consuming, so if you find another way please let us know.

Good luck with extracting the dance animations :)
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

BlackCandleMass wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:22 am Hey Aegis did you select the animator and an animation clip in asset studio? That appears to be the only way I extract them, which seems like it'll be fine for what I had in mind however it is time consuming, so if you find another way please let us know.

Good luck with extracting the dance animations :)
yes i did that. [and to extract all anim clips, it seems like you can select all of it and extract them together with the animator and you will end up with, in my case with miria akagi cinfest, 4.1-ish MB fbx file. load that in blender and do the steps in adding the morphs. <<<< scratch this... still finding how to batch add anim clips other than doing it one by one]

as to the dance anims, load the md_body model file of the SSR you want, and the an_chr_son of the dance you want then in aasset list, select the animator of the md_body and the animation clip of the an_chr_son and extract it. and you will get a fbx file containing the body model with the dance anim. once you got the fbx, you know what to do. :D
Hoshi
beginner

Post by Hoshi »

nvm find the fix already=edit=
Last edited by Hoshi on Thu May 30, 2019 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

damn a brick wall... tried exporting the dance anim to MMD but when played it looks ridiculous. reloaded it back to blender, and the anim is really wrong. there must be sort of issue in mmd_tools during export but i dont know i must be doing it wrong.

FIXED --- steps how to fix the dance anim, can be found here https://github.com/powroupi/blender_mmd ... -497182752
Last edited by Aegis on Thu May 30, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supurreme
advanced

Post by Supurreme »

Aegis wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 10:58 am sorry mate cant help you there... i didnt see that error when i run mishiro. all i can do is maybe send you the manifest.csv (updated as of today)
https://megaupload.nz/Scd4Tdsan5/manifests_csv
could someone upload this csv on a site other than megaupload? i cant access this site as of 7/31/19 ;;
Hey I'm Mimi! Please have mercy on me, I'm still learning!
mbugle
ultra-n00b

Post by mbugle »

Hey, i have been downloading assets with mishiro and have had success in getting models into 3dsmax. Is there a tool to download models from Idolmaster million live as i would love models from this game. i see there are ways to download the files with python if you have a manifest file but I'm not familiar with using python scripts and I'm struggling to find a step by step guide. Any help would be much appreciated,
mbugle
argkendo
ultra-n00b

Post by argkendo »

Hello everyone, I obtained the assets following a step-by-step tutorial published in a post made by the user "chroxx" (viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16055).

Then I used the AssetStudio application (v0.13.24) to extract the assets.

Then I exported all the assets obtaining several folders, one of them called "Animators" in which all the models were in ".fbx" format.

I have used Blender to see the models, but the morphs did not load or do not work (I use to mention that my knowledge in 3D editing programs is very basic). Does anyone have any idea why this happens or if it is an error?
Blender.png
I read in this post that the user "akderebur" created an application (AnimExporter) with which it is possible to create morphs with facial expressions that is basically what interests me. Unfortunately I did not understand how to make it work with the assets I obtained. Could someone do a step-by-step tutorial?

I know that a user "Lite Chesse" made a small tutorial on how to extract facials using the application AnimExporter (https://imgur.com/a/XQZnV), unfortunately I did not understand it since it is not specific in some matters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pechenuxa
beginner

Post by pechenuxa »

How to make face expressions work on model. (Blender only.) When you finish face expressions will be writed as shape keys and you can you they in every prog.

1.Download Utiny ripper, extract all assets from model.unity3d file.
2.Open Unity load your face model with avatar, load animation clips on avatar.
3.Use Unity exporter addon to export your model with animation clips and export it.
4.Download Blender and CATS BLENDER TOOLS for blender.
5.Import model exported from Unity to Blender.
6.Transfer bone pose into shape keys with CATS BLENDER feature. Caution: Animation does not work properly, bones are just do face pose on the 1-st frame or it can be 0 frame (random for me).
So you just, transfer bone pose into the shape key or whatever you need and do rest position and rotation on 0 frame of animation.
And you you with all animation clips which you need.
Technically that is all what you need to do to make FaceExpressions to work.

You can add me in discord if you have a question. "Cyan Blue#9804"
pechenuxa
beginner

Post by pechenuxa »

Here is an example of some facial poses made using this method: