Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

.tex file

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
modelsarequitenice
n00b

.tex file

Post by modelsarequitenice »

Is there a way to batch process this format, even if the dimensions change?
Last edited by modelsarequitenice on Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
episoder
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: .tex file

Post by episoder »

you know quickbms? should be able to batch it, safely. formats afaifigureditout. :D ask if you need more. gotta up the 'broken' samples ofc.

i'm somewhat certain it could be done in noesis too, but it's a execute "import and export on click file in folder thing" unpredictable reads and writes without a choice or display. not my kinda style of code.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
modelsarequitenice
n00b

Post by modelsarequitenice »

episoder wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:41 pm you know quickbms? should be able to batch it, safely. formats afaifigureditout. :D ask if you need more. gotta up the 'broken' samples ofc.

i'm somewhat certain it could be done in noesis too, but it's a execute "import and export on click file in folder thing" unpredictable reads and writes without a choice or display. not my kinda style of code.
Did you write this? It works perfectly and it can certainly be ran in batch. Is it easy to instead export to png? Thank you so much for your help
episoder
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by episoder »

yep. and it was not about it being easier, but the batch process. qbms doesn't export png either way. just figured noesis has a batch function too. i never tried it tho. not gonna do now either. maybe somebody wants to recode this lil script to py syntax. i dunno.

and dds and the old dxt formats are commonly supported by modelling tools. and lighter on the video memory end. thought it's no issue. :)
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

episoder wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:36 pmmaybe somebody wants to recode this lil script to py syntax.
what is the game name and platform from which the samples came?
episoder
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by episoder »

Acewell wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:17 am
episoder wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:36 pmmaybe somebody wants to recode this lil script to py syntax.
what is the game name and platform from which the samples came?
actually unknown. hence why i msc-ed it. dude removed it anyway. i think theres no need to convert anymore. you wanted to do it? yo. :]