Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

逆水寒

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
usabdt
advanced

Re: 逆水寒

Post by usabdt »

Lynix wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:55 pm what is more of a pain … where and especially what texture file is for a given mesh… for the characters its findable.. but LOD files i have no clue where the correct texture files are for a given mesh
Lynix,Do you know how to extract this game? help me , thanks you
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17726
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

usabdt wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:57 am
Lynix wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:55 pm what is more of a pain … where and especially what texture file is for a given mesh… for the characters its findable.. but LOD files i have no clue where the correct texture files are for a given mesh
Lynix,Do you know how to extract this game? help me , thanks you
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17726
I dont have that game and because of that i dont Know anything about it ;)
MoonlightFox
ultra-n00b

Post by MoonlightFox »

usabdt wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:15 am Can you share the model when completing the material assignment ??
Not really, because the bms script seems to not extract the materials properly, they are all corrupted so all I was doing was getting the models only. The texture .dds are broken so it isn't possible right now.
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

MoonlightFox wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:17 pm
usabdt wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:15 am Can you share the model when completing the material assignment ??
Not really, because the bms script seems to not extract the materials properly, they are all corrupted so all I was doing was getting the models only. The texture .dds are broken so it isn't possible right now.
they are not broken just in a dx Format that seems just a few programs know… on the one Hand Noesis knows all beside normalmaps … and for normal Maps if you Import them into Maya you can resafe them to something else
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

here a character from Justice online Textured
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MoonlightFox
ultra-n00b

Post by MoonlightFox »

Lynix wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:25 pm
MoonlightFox wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:17 pm
they are not broken just in a dx Format that seems just a few programs know… on the one Hand Noesis knows all beside normalmaps … and for normal Maps if you Import them into Maya you can resafe them to something else
I have Noesis, but the .dds textures load as blank white with it. I tried exporting and it is still just a blank white image file. I'm not sure if I need a specific plugin or not, but it isn't working for me D:
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

im not sure why your Noesis cant open the dds files. i dont think i have installed a Plugin..i just using the lastest Noesis Version.

what i can tell is that the quickbms script works flawless on the dds files all dds files are how they are made they are not corrupt in any way.
Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng »

Lynix wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:38 am im not sure why your Noesis cant open the dds files. i dont think i have installed a Plugin..i just using the lastest Noesis Version.

what i can tell is that the quickbms script works flawless on the dds files all dds files are how they are made they are not corrupt in any way.
check me out with this .dat file
https://mega.nz/#F!SuoEzC5I!WEQrIalEYOFd2GxlOhcSXA
byshiyi
ultra-n00b

Post by byshiyi »

Who can help update the QMS script to solve the latest WDF? Thank you very much! The current one doesn't seem to be working properly.
petventh18
beginner

Post by petventh18 »

Just put this out there for anyone who cared...
You can ripped this game model using Ninja Ripper 64-bit (Intruder Inject)...

The path in Ninja Ripper

Code: Select all

...\逆水寒(NGP游戏平台)\out\Release\LootHoarder.exe
There's an issue of the clothes not in T-pose/A-Pose...
To avoid that problem, you might wanna rip it from the Movie Editor mode... then choose the A-pose pose from custom motion which located in your game sub-directory.

Code: Select all

...逆水寒\artist\res\ResourceForPlayer\fbx
Note that you might have to open the max file in the fbx folder then export it out as FBX file before you can import it into the Video Editor.

And if you managed to get any result from that then congratz.... if not then just Google translate their Movie Editor document page here
https://n.163.com/movieeditor/20181218/ ... 91065.html

Or watch these (even if you can't understand Mandarin... a picture worth a thousand words, right? Well, since it's a video, I guess it worth billions)
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38566786/
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38582096/
willomillo
ultra-n00b

Post by willomillo »

Hi! Taking the time to bump this.

After looking around and testing all the scripts available here (both Blender and 3DS) I'm yet to open a single DAT file.
Also tried to open the Movie editor to rip with Ninja Ripper but I'm stuck with an error on repeat (prompt name's MapEditor, error is unreadable) (as in placeholders for Chinese even though my locale is in Chinese)
And finally also tried Noesis but it just cannot read it at all.

Would someone we able to do a script for DAT to OBJ or possibly do a script that would work for blender 3.3+?
Singasong10
ultra-n00b

Post by Singasong10 »

Also gonna bump it!

I'm coming up with the same issues as Willomillo.

I've tried everything in the thread along with the Video Editor attempt. It just freezes at around 70% and then never loads.

Any possibility on a script being made for the .dat to OBJ?

Here are some more .dat samples
https://mega.nz/folder/7d4iCCxa#sPXBPiotZQZG2kQr8xMl1A
nigetaro
ultra-n00b

Post by nigetaro »

the QBM script still can extract latest version, but it useless, you can still get dds texture, but the texture look weird and unusually small, other are all dat file, which i search all the internal included chinese web, test all plugins, none is able to extract it, hope someone succeed can share how to do it