Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Need help about ff13 animation format

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
pgw00k
beginner

Need help about ff13 animation format

Post by pgw00k »

Hello everyone!I try to extract animation from ff13,i use noesis to export fbx successfully,but it is a many animation in one,but i check the e1.white.ps3.bin ,it look like it can generate animations,just look like this

but i am a newer about fileformat,someone can give me some tips about this?

and i upload some samples from ff13(ps3),it can be open by noesis.
sample:https://github.com/pgw00k/Bleach_Test/r ... sample.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Need help about ff13 animation format

Post by mono24 »

pgw00k wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 pm...but it is a many animation in one...
Since you are NOT clear in your current issue, or what exactly is your trying to achieve, next time make sure include in depth info as to what your trying to achieve, maybe someone with better experience might help.
So if I to deduce based on that, once you load your desired model and it has a multi-sequence of animations, on the export window you need to add following parameter

Code: Select all

-fbxmultitake
to load them individually in your desired 3d software.

Also when you click Advanced commands on the right you'll see multiple option for many more formats FBX included.

have fun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pgw00k
beginner

Re: Need help about ff13 animation format

Post by pgw00k »

thanks momo24,I was a newer for file format coder,and i am interested in decode game archive,so i want to learn about this,anyway thanks!