Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bloodborne

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dibe91 »

dropoff wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:10 am
dibe91 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:11 pm I tried the tool, but it has a problem with the skeleton that reverses the bones of the arms
Well idk, it have problems with skeleton sometimes. I need to import skeleton from hkx instead, gonna be way better anyway. No promises though.
I see. and does it work properly with bloodborne? I tried but it creates problems for me. if yes, can you show me how you set up the tool?
dropoff
veteran

Post by dropoff »

dibe91 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:48 am I see. and does it work properly with bloodborne? I tried but it creates problems for me. if yes, can you show me how you set up the tool?
Use daemon tool for bloodborne, it have better skeleton. Mine should support it ofc but i havent tested it, and like no reason to use it for bb really.
quartzroolz
ultra-n00b

Post by quartzroolz »

I need some help.

so, the DX10 textures. is there a way to get these into a more usable format (like the .dds Format that the texture tool also exports as) directly though the texture Tool, or do I have to convert it manually? if manually, then how.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

quartzroolz wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:37 am...if manually, then how.
Option 1, easier (Noesis): http://richwhitehouse.com/index.php?con ... ojects.php
Option 2, a bit tedious: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articl ... rks-plugin
quartzroolz
ultra-n00b

Post by quartzroolz »

mono24 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:29 pm
quartzroolz wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:37 am...if manually, then how.
Option 1, easier (Noesis): http://richwhitehouse.com/index.php?con ... ojects.php
Option 2, a bit tedious: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articl ... rks-plugin
thank you so much, I was searching online for ages trying to figure this out.
dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by dibe91 »

dropoff wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:36 pm New version of flver tool, now supports bones and texture names.
Read "README" for usage, you need to place some files from sekiro folder for it to work.
Also all soulsgames (except demons souls) should work including bloodborne, only tested on sekiro and ds1 though.
I tried the instrument with sekiro but there are still problems with the skeleton with many models. I would advise to check them all because some others do not and say which ones are useless since this happened to everyone. I would like to pay attention to another issue. while I was watching, I found something interesting in the big carp

we can see that there are some bones that are not connected with the rest of the choice in the fin area. I believe that they are not connected not only to the question of the skeleton's error, but because those bones are related to the physical part of the moello that is the hair cloaks etc that are not used to animate
ngovandang
veteran

Post by ngovandang »

dibe91 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:47 am
I tried the instrument with sekiro but there are still problems with the skeleton with many models. I would advise to check them all because some others do not and say which ones are useless since this happened to everyone. I would like to pay attention to another issue. while I was watching, I found something interesting in the big carp

we can see that there are some bones that are not connected with the rest of the choice in the fin area. I believe that they are not connected not only to the question of the skeleton's error, but because those bones are related to the physical part of the moello that is the hair cloaks etc that are not used to animate
They are unused bones, dude. Just forget them. Btw, bone weight are not good. Thats what we need to fix
dropoff
veteran

Post by dropoff »

dibe91 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:47 am
dropoff wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:36 pm New version of flver tool, now supports bones and texture names.
Read "README" for usage, you need to place some files from sekiro folder for it to work.
Also all soulsgames (except demons souls) should work including bloodborne, only tested on sekiro and ds1 though.

Yeah there is a lot of problems with skeleton. Also each model have ton of these not connected bones, i just removed them. Idk why carp still have them though.
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

Hey, dude!
Where placed allmaterialbnd.mtdbnd.dcx file? I can't find it with folder searching
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons
dropoff
veteran

Post by dropoff »

TokiChan wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:28 pm Hey, dude!
Where placed allmaterialbnd.mtdbnd.dcx file? I can't find it with folder searching
In mtd folder. If you dont have it then unpack game with uxm https://www.nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/26, it have all names for files.
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

dropoff wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:36 pm
In mtd folder. If you dont have it then unpack game with uxm https://www.nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/26, it have all names for files.
I unpack all with mimic tools (yabber), but still no see mtd folder.
And you say I must unpack them all again with other program? How many unpackers I must use for getting one model? :D
dropoff
veteran

Post by dropoff »

TokiChan wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:40 pm
dropoff wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:36 pm
I unpack all with mimic tools (yabber), but still no see mtd folder.
And you say I must unpack them all again with other program? How many unpackers I must use for getting one model? :D
No i mean you just unpack big data files with it and you gonna get mtd folder in game.
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

dropoff wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 5:40 am No i mean you just unpack big data files with it and you gonna get mtd folder in game.
That meant "unpack them all against" XD
So, I do and get mtd and use your tools, but with the divine dragon, this gives lost weight and parentship with more bones.
dropoff
veteran

Post by dropoff »

TokiChan wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:58 pm but with the divine dragon, this gives lost weight and parentship with more bones.
Yes, skinning is not ideal in my tool. :D
quartzroolz
ultra-n00b

Post by quartzroolz »

Hey, its this idiot again.

so, I am missing textures. when trying to extract c2630 (the huntsman enemy), but when running the .chrbnd file through the binder tool it doesnt output a .tpf

the chr directory does have c2360_2.tpf, but this lacks certain textures (notably the bandage texture.)

it does output a blank txt file called div_data.