Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Is it possible to extract steam game models with Ninja Ripper?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
sos123
advanced

Is it possible to extract steam game models with Ninja Ripper?

Post by sos123 »

I tried to open Ring of Elysium on step with Ninja Ripper 1.7.1, but prompted "Please run client to start the game." What can Ninja Ripper do to extract the model of steam game?
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Is it possible to extract steam game models with Ninja Ripper?

Post by AxelNoir »

Not sure what you mean by steam game models, do you have steam or something? Did you buy the game? If not, it should usually come with some handy...data to help bypass that. You should probably also have steam running to prevent that error.
digitalboyz
ultra-n00b

Post by digitalboyz »

If game using D3D9 or D3D11, change from Intruder to D3Dxx Wrapper and run game with steam (click Run on first time and program will create file on game folder, next time start game with Steam )
sos123
advanced

Post by sos123 »

Assasinge wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:36 pm Not sure what you mean by steam game models, do you have steam or something? Did you buy the game? If not, it should usually come with some handy...data to help bypass that. You should probably also have steam running to prevent that error.
I have this game. It's free for players.The current problem is that NinjaRipper can't bypass steam.I want to extract a model of a game called Ring of Elysium from Steam.I haven't succeeded so far.
sos123
advanced

Post by sos123 »

digitalboyz wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:52 pm If game using D3D9 or D3D11, change from Intruder to D3Dxx Wrapper and run game with steam (click Run on first time and program will create file on game folder, next time start game with Steam )

This game is directx9. You mean after the first boot failure, and then the second boot from steam?
20190424005446.jpg
Just now, I did what you said. Of course, I started the game smoothly from steam. But after entering the game, I pressed the intercept shortcut key. Nothing happened. There were many txt files in Ninja Ripper's output folder, but there were no rip files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

Actually... depends on games. Maybe the game block outsider tools. It happens to me on SFV, were it did block NinjaRipper (beside FRAPS)
AxelNoir
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by AxelNoir »

Happens sometimes depending on the game. Somtimes changing from DirectX to Intruder Inject works or vice versa. Or...sometimes it won't work at all and you might have to resort to 3D Ripper DX.