Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
LsWaterPipe
ultra-n00b

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by LsWaterPipe »

Will Zaramot finish script? or we have to gather money and pay him for motivation?
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

LsWaterPipe wrote:Will Zaramot finish script? or we have to gather money and pay him for motivation?
Guys, best thing in maxscript - is that it's totally open sourced, anyone could see what I did there and alter it in any way. The reason I'm not "finishing" it. Is because I'm not huge fan of oriental games and this one included, I did this basic maxscript along side with my work on Lords of the Fallen, they both used apex, so it was quite interesting back then. Right now I don't have time and strength for this game, format isn't hard but like most of MMOs it has quite a lot of tiny variations, and I guess, might need constant updating:)
Making model-import scripts, PM
ngovandang
veteran

Post by ngovandang »

I am happy to see you are going to update the script after years. I was waiting for this for a long time
Thank you, zaramot
Hope you will finish the script soon as possible ^^
Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng »

Thanks, hope to update soon
sos123
advanced

Post by sos123 »

Must be updated,My hero!I want the model of Ring of Elysium,I love it. It's beautiful !I would be very happy if you could update it.
ybw2008cs
ultra-n00b

Post by ybw2008cs »

zaramot wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:32 pm
LsWaterPipe wrote:Will Zaramot finish script? or we have to gather money and pay him for motivation?
Guys, best thing in maxscript - is that it's totally open sourced, anyone could see what I did there and alter it in any way. The reason I'm not "finishing" it. Is because I'm not huge fan of oriental games and this one included, I did this basic maxscript along side with my work on Lords of the Fallen, they both used apex, so it was quite interesting back then. Right now I don't have time and strength for this game, format isn't hard but like most of MMOs it has quite a lot of tiny variations, and I guess, might need constant updating:)
Always, you are Genius hero!