Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

逆水寒

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Lynix
advanced

Re: 逆水寒

Post by Lynix »

here a script for LOD.SCENE
ist basicly the script i posted before the only difference is that i disabled the bonepart

in this script at LODs-files with characters it doesnt use bones and weight….
Scene files have no bones so that doesnt matter there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
usabdt
advanced

Re: 舞阳城

Post by usabdt »

Szkaradek123 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:40 pm geometry+uv

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hwvei70hx ... -16%5D.zip
Why does this scenario when the model is exported without materials like the ones you wrote? I have a script you write for the Black Desert that can produce materials
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
usabdt
advanced

Post by usabdt »

I used all my IQ to sit in the Model :)), but I still can't think of a way to match it correctly
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

@usebdt i didnt try that Script but im Sure that bd Script has a link to the textures as there is no way it creates itself custom textures.. And also in the descrioption He Talks about the mesh and uv.. Uv is not the texture... Uv is in percentage where in a texture a vertex is located... Given that the mesh knows where parts of the texture is used onto the mesh
Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng »

Lynix wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:13 pm @usebdt i didnt try that Script but im Sure that bd Script has a link to the textures as there is no way it creates itself custom textures.. And also in the descrioption He Talks about the mesh and uv.. Uv is not the texture... Uv is in percentage where in a texture a vertex is located... Given that the mesh knows where parts of the texture is used onto the mesh
hi lynix, can you see me for these 3d files?
https://mega.nz/#F!i3pgGaQb!qDNvR-CVAZUAQ4CST93Avg
https://mega.nz/#F!yjxCUATa!FdgUv--8Dk4vjoe9eVwMsQ
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

that files do not contain meshes they are HLSL (shader) files.
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

Edit: the second mega link contains meshes and that can be opened by the script i already uploaded
Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng »

Lynix wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm Edit: the second mega link contains meshes and that can be opened by the script i already uploaded
In the Lods file there are many model files that are torn. hope you update soon
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

Nguyen Thanh Tùng wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:03 pm
Lynix wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm Edit: the second mega link contains meshes and that can be opened by the script i already uploaded
In the Lods file there are many model files that are torn. hope you update soon
i cant update anything because ist as intended …
the files are correct extracted. if they are tron like in the Picture they are supposed to be that way... if its just a half Bridge for example thats what is inside that file Nothing else

Edit: my script extracts Always everything from a given file
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

what is more of a pain … where and especially what texture file is for a given mesh… for the characters its findable.. but LOD files i have no clue where the correct texture files are for a given mesh
MoonlightFox
ultra-n00b

Post by MoonlightFox »

Lynix wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:05 pm here a beta Maxscript for characters.
Thank you so much for this!

I found a model where it errors and only partially loads the meshes, or it fails completely and loads nothing (seems to be random, it works partially or then you try again and doesn't work at all)

It also gives this error

If it partially loads it seems to be missing a hair mesh, inner body mesh, and also part of the skirt for this clothing set

Here is a download link to the .dat that is erroring your script and not fully working if you want to check it out to see why it isn't loading everything. http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yagknk7z ... e.rar/file

Thank you in advance for any help, and thank you again for sharing the script!
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

MoonlightFox wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:32 am

I found a model where it errors and only partially loads the meshes, or it fails completely and loads nothing (seems to be random, it works partially or then you try again and doesn't work at all)

It also gives this error

If it partially loads it seems to be missing a hair mesh, inner body mesh, and also part of the skirt for this clothing set

Here is a download link to the .dat that is erroring your script and not fully working if you want to check it out to see why it isn't loading everything. http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yagknk7z ... e.rar/file

fixed that bug ….
the missing mesh was there because it could not load all meshes of that file.
if still some files cant be loaded pm me i fix the script.
MoonlightFox
ultra-n00b

Post by MoonlightFox »

Lynix wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:36 am

It also gives this error

fixed that bug ….
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me and fix the script~!

I'll let you know if I come across any others that can't be loaded.
Lynix
advanced

Post by Lynix »

MoonlightFox wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:01 am
Lynix wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:36 am

It also gives this error

fixed that bug ….
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me and fix the script~!

I'll let you know if I come across any others that can't be loaded.
No Problem :) i See cases where the Script still could fail but since i didnt open all mesh files yet im not Sure about that
usabdt
advanced

Post by usabdt »

It also gives this error

Can you share the model when completing the material assignment ??