Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
TSelman61X
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Detroit Become Human tools

Post by TSelman61X »

Silverwing wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:19 pm
TSelman61X wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:00 pm
offensivebias728 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:30 am Image

I'm getting the same error in noesis when I try to open the ascii file created by the tool

Does anyone have any tips?
I recommend you use Blender 2.79b. Because the blender 2.8 has not been released yet. There are still a lot of problems. Use the appropriate scripts for "Blender 2.79b".
Look https://www.mediafire.com/folder/76g7rvt4ec661/XPS
I am getting the same error both with blender 2.79b and 2.8 with the latest XPS scripts. Do we need to convert the ascii files with the fmt_xps_ascii script from Daemons tools?
Edit: I figured out that is the script for Noesis but even with Noesis I get trace back errors...
I don't know what the problem is.
Take a look https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/7 ... 4714136164

For Noesis, you can use the plugin included in attachments. (The Neosis plugin in this "detroit.7z" may be better in some ways.)
If you're still having problems, specify the file you think is problematic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keroro23t
ultra-n00b

Post by keroro23t »

Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls are coming to PC, that would make data mining easier. I better wait for these data

https://www.pcgamer.com/detroit-become- ... ming-to-pc
TSelman61X
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TSelman61X »

keroro23t wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:52 am Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls are coming to PC, that would make data mining easier. I better wait for these data

These are exclusive games for PS4. I don't think they'il come to the PC. But I would really like it to happen.
keroro23t
ultra-n00b

Post by keroro23t »

TSelman61X wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:08 am
keroro23t wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:52 am Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls are coming to PC, that would make data mining easier. I better wait for these data

These are exclusive games for PS4. I don't think they'il come to the PC. But I would really like it to happen.
It's confirmed Image
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

keroro23t wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:52 am Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls are coming to PC, that would make data mining easier.
they will probably encrypt the data, like it was with Dissidia NT on PC
right now, all PS4 files are available unencrypted
shaun2019
n00b

Post by shaun2019 »

Hey all
I use blender, DAZ and xnalara alot. I have fairly good knowledge importing models so I am interested in trying it

I too am very interested in this topic with extracting a few models of DBH

Can anyone provide me a PM to find the unencrypted PS4 files so I can attempt to create models.

I will be sure to provide downloads of my creations via blend websites and deviantart
einherjar007
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by einherjar007 »

I also have knowledge of 3D models but I can not get files. After all, their friends or not.
I have also posted some works on DeviantArt, and show the ability but it doesn't make sense.
Contribute for them and the people of the forum, and if it is recognized, there will be opportunities.

I've made some contributions in the past, such as making scripts easier to use, but it doesn't seem to make much sense.
shaun2019
n00b

Post by shaun2019 »

Hey all

I was given a link with the supposed files.

Such as this is the files I was given.
Bigfile_PS4.idm
Bigfile_PS4.dat
Bigfile_PS4.d01
Bigfile_PS4.d02
Bigfile_PS4.d03
Bigfile_PS4.d04
Bigfile_PS4.d05
Bigfile_PS4.dep

I actually placed them into
C:\games\detroit

I also tried placing the Detroit unpack archive (detroit.exe) into the same directory

I edited the ini file to reflect the filenames above.

Sadly I get a unhandled exception: outofmemoryexception error

So I am thinking the files I got may be different to what detroit.exe is expecting...

I will wait to see if anyone out there has gotten past this step.

I'd like to know if anyone knows where the download link came from. (I am referring to the 12GB of packed files)
I am a bit suspicious of its authenticity.

Regards
Shaun
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

^just edit the config to the .idm file. thats all needed. This is how your config file should look like:
C:\games\detroit\Bigfile_PS4.idm

Anyways, I tried to extract a model, but has no eyes, at least the uw map is messed up. Any help??
einherjar007
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by einherjar007 »

kotn3l wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:38 pm ^just edit the config to the .idm file. thats all needed. This is how your config file should look like:
C:\games\detroit\Bigfile_PS4.idm

Anyways, I tried to extract a model, but has no eyes, at least the uw map is messed up. Any help??
I have only FBX Kara, but I have no UVs in my eyes.
You may want to make your own UVs, or port your eyes from other models that have UVs set.
The eyes are the same for all models, so they should work if sized together. Just like Markus ported eyes from other androids :wink:
Casedey
beginner

Post by Casedey »

I want in, can someone share the files with me?
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

einherjar007 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:47 pm I have only FBX Kara, but I have no UVs in my eyes.
You may want to make your own UVs, or port your eyes from other models that have UVs set.
The eyes are the same for all models, so they should work if sized together. Just like Markus ported eyes from other androids :wink:
Ah im not that good with 3D stuff, i'll wait then til someone else does it. Thanks anyways
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

kotn3l wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:38 pm Anyways, I tried to extract a model, but has no eyes, at least the uw map is messed up. Any help??
Every model i've seen had its eyes with UVs. They are usually in a separate file, not main model file.
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

daemon1 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:49 pm
kotn3l wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:38 pm Anyways, I tried to extract a model, but has no eyes, at least the uw map is messed up. Any help??
Every model i've seen had its eyes with UVs. They are usually in a separate file, not main model file.
Hmm thanks, will take a look!

EDIT:
Can't seem to find them, can you give a hint please? for example I have extracted 1A88, ive got 4 files:
1A88_267.ascii this is the main model.
1A88_269_skel.ascii this is the skeleton (i copied this into the 267 ascii file so it would work)
1A88_269_skel.smd this is the skeleton again
1A88_274.ascii this is some other model, looks like a bomb with a plane, definitely not eyes
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

kotn3l wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:17 pm 1A88_274.ascii this is some other model, looks like a bomb with a plane, definitely not eyes
1A88_274.ascii must have eyes. That "bomb" is all collision meshes put at origin.