Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

One Piece: World Seeker?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Supurreme
advanced

One Piece: World Seeker?

Post by Supurreme »

I've been so excited to get my hands on this game and after how easy it was to crack into jump force i was really optimistic about world seeker but it seems like its a little more complicated than i can handle on my own

extracting the cpks produces this:
a whole bunch of nameless, extensionless files. a lot of them have the jarc header (some are jtex but ive been unable to open them so far) so they're easy enough to extract but often they spit out more nameless files or stuff like this:
with all these jtex/jmot/jarc files i thought for sure this game would use the jmdl format for models like unlimited world red did but it seems it actually uses something called a cmsh which ive never heard of before. it seems to be a new format, so im not really sure how to go about cracking them open

if anyone would be willing to help me out, here are some sample files from one of the jarcs: https://sta.sh/02dns2u5cryf
Hey I'm Mimi! Please have mercy on me, I'm still learning!
shakotay2
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Re: One Piece: World Seeker?

Post by shakotay2 »

Supurreme wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:34 pmbut it seems it actually uses something called a cmsh which ive never heard of before. it seems to be a new format, so im not really sure how to go about cracking them open
This is how confusion starts: using wrong terms.
It's not "cracking" it's just a "conversion" from hex bytes to floats or half floats.
mdl_femkidcountrya-cmsh.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tuts: a) Bigchillghost, viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17889
b) Extracting simple models: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894
"Quoting the whole thing. Would u ever stop this nonsense?"
rewold
ultra-n00b

Post by rewold »

Hi, how do I find language files through those senseless files?
Takato Matsukj
advanced

Post by Takato Matsukj »

Anybody figure out to extract the files and all I got is extensionless files.
JosouKitsune
advanced

Post by JosouKitsune »

Supurreme wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:34 pm I've been so excited to get my hands on this game and after how easy it was to crack into jump force i was really optimistic about world seeker but it seems like its a little more complicated than i can handle on my own

extracting the cpks produces this:
a whole bunch of nameless, extensionless files. a lot of them have the jarc header (some are jtex but ive been unable to open them so far) so they're easy enough to extract but often they spit out more nameless files or stuff like this:
with all these jtex/jmot/jarc files i thought for sure this game would use the jmdl format for models like unlimited world red did but it seems it actually uses something called a cmsh which ive never heard of before. it seems to be a new format, so im not really sure how to go about cracking them open

if anyone would be willing to help me out, here are some sample files from one of the jarcs: https://sta.sh/02dns2u5cryf
Hello, how did you extracted the jarc files, I used the BMS script but it's giving me giant files.