Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Jurassic World Evolution Extract animations and Sounds(Help)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Firephoenix1342
ultra-n00b

Jurassic World Evolution Extract animations and Sounds(Help)

Post by Firephoenix1342 »

I played here in this beautiful game. After seeing beautiful models and animations of dinosaurs in it, I decided to make mods for the game ARK Survival Evolved, but there is one problem. Need animation and sounds. This program does not work for them, I learned that it is easy to get all the files using ZLIB, but after loading Zlib, I realized that I don’t understand anything, it’s not like a program, a simple set of files. So, if someone understands this ZLIB, please help! Since I really want to supplement the ARK game with new animations and new dinosaurs, I think that those who played ARK know that the graphics are beautiful there, but there are few popular dinosaurs and a lot of clumsy and very primitive animation, and the sounds seem like the developers were sitting there and yelled into the microphone to make a miserable semblance of dinosaur voices. That's why I decided to take on such a global modification. So I need your help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.