Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Crazy31139
veteran

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Crazy31139 »

Gh0stBlade wrote:Updated script available in first post, should fix issues loading certain skeletons.
Can you see paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_torso.dtp
DTPData - Section 488.dtp ( 0x0B000000) or Section 39.dtp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TSelman61X
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TSelman61X »

Crazy31139 wrote:
Gh0stBlade wrote:Updated script available in first post, should fix issues loading certain skeletons.
Can you see paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_torso.dtp
DTPData - Section 488.dtp ( 0x0B000000) or Section 39.dtp
I don't think this file has bone information.
For "paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_torso.dtp" it is either "Section 39.dtp" or "Section 406.dtp".
But I think it is Section 431.dtp. But it doesn't work.

Section 431.dtp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

Hey guys. When I want to open a DRM with the DRMDumper, it errors, and says: invalid CDRM data. Why is that? It worked before. Is it because I updated my game?
volfin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by volfin »

kotn3l wrote:Hey guys. When I want to open a DRM with the DRMDumper, it errors, and says: invalid CDRM data. Why is that? It worked before. Is it because I updated my game?
Probably, the last update changed the data format.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Does someone know where lara's skeleton is in the demo files??
therussian
ultra-n00b

Paperdoll section combined

Post by therussian »

By combining multiple "Paperdoll" segments I got the reference nude body of Lara.The upper limbs are from paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_assault_02_torso", the torso and legs are from "paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_...." and the head is from "paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_highpriest_head". The pieces fit together perfectly, I weld them together before making the test render. Each of these meshes had 4 LOD's and I kept the one with the highest polygon count. I also found another reference nude body (paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_priest_legs) with a more detailed pelvic region but it was missing a section of the breasts and lower abdomen, and it didn't match with the "Outsider" torso section to fill the gaps..
Modman69
veteran

Post by Modman69 »

Good work on combing the parts...however if I may input a little bit of a rant here

What happened to the Lara Croft I grew up with and fell in love with..Ya know the Massive boobs and sexy curves, I mean I understand making her more realistic and even reducing the breast size but look at her now...she is very very plain ..just an average body nothing unique or different the girl next door really

Not An Iconic figure at all in my opinion

Sorry but I needed to put my worthless 2 cents in about that,..lol
therussian
ultra-n00b

Bones/Skeleton for paperdoll pieces

Post by therussian »

For the mesh discussed in the previous posts (Desert Tanktop?) the facial rig is not working for LOD0 (highest polygon count).
I checked the meshes from Crazy31139 (Deviant Art) and for "Lara Explorer", "Lara Poncho", "Lara Tactical" and "Lara Tactical Black" the facial rig is not working.

Found the skeleton for:
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_highpriest_head ---> "Section 928.dtp" and the rig is working for all LODs except for the highest polygon density; the mesh is Section 927
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_legs ----> "Section 25.dtp" and the rig is working for all LODs; the mesh is Section 23
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_assault_02_torso ---> "Section 1009.dtp" and the rig is working for all LODs; the mesh is Section 1007
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_menu_body --->"Section 823.dtp"; the mesh is Section 821

I also found skeletons that do not work, with the error "Weight contains an out of range bone index".Here is a list:
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_crimson_huntress_torso ---> "Section 1001.dtp"
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_torso ---> "Section 39.dtp
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_priest_legs ---> "Section 989.dtp"
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_priest_torso ---> "Section 983.dtp"

The skeleton is in a section close as number to the section number of the mesh itself: [skeleton section number] = [mesh section number] + 1 (or 2)
In my text viewer the content of skeleton file look like a series of slopes ascending from left to right, as in the attached image, and this way was easier to spot them.
Last edited by therussian on Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

Any way to extract music from this game?
EDIT: Found a way: the .wem files in the wwise folder. Use this tool to convert them. Not by me, found it on reddit, by _Homesalad Link. The reddit post link.
Maron19
n00b

Post by Maron19 »

I wrote in other topics, but unfortunately they are already archived. I need help with bigfile.000.tiger files in Lara Croft ToO. I want to translate this game, but Ekey's unpacker aurora is no longer working (unknown folders are created), and there is no translatr tool here. Unfortunately, I can not write a private message to the author of the script, so I leave it here in the hope that it will not be removed before @Ekey sees it.
kingfisher13
veteran

Post by kingfisher13 »

Hey guys, I'm desperately trying to open the stupid DRM files from Tomb Raider 2013 for a project, and the stupid DRM Dumper is giving me an error, looks like this: ERROR: Can't open file TIGER archive

Its incredibly frustrating, because I set up the tool correctly, did everything as instructed, and other people are able to do this just fine, all except for me. I tried posting in the TR 2013 thread, but no one has posted in that for a long time. Please help me figure this out.
lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by lionheartuk »

Several people are having issues with the tool.
Its mentioned somewhere in, I believe, this thread, that the game received a number of updates, the most updated versions of the game, and the rereleaes (definitive edition, game of the year edition, PS4 re-release etc etc) are not compatible with this tool as the updates and patches have changed the way the files work slightly, the tool could potentially be updated for that, but it may be a considerable amount of work, which is why nobody has done it.

I'd recommend getting one of the original releases of the game and using that to rip from instead.
CrashAngel
ultra-n00b

Post by CrashAngel »

Last edited by CrashAngel on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrashAngel
ultra-n00b

Post by CrashAngel »

thanks....
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

Ekey wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:27 am I have some time to work on this game. Here's a small the patcher (see attach). Usage as usual - just copy in game folder.
Tested only on latest patch (1.0.235.5). I do not know whether it will work on previous versions.

What this patcher to does:
Just check log file with file names :)

Log location:

Code: Select all

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\Shadow of the Tomb Raider\
You can see something like:

Code: Select all

04:30:59:112 (00002864) > [ASSERT] Fatal error: Can't open file pcx64-w\symbol.ids
04:30:59:649 (00002864) > [ASSERT] Fatal error: Can't open file pcx64-w\wwise\TOC.dat
04:30:59:852 (00002864) > [ASSERT] Fatal error: Can't open file pcx64-w\objectlist.txt
04:30:59:892 (00002864) > [ASSERT] Fatal error: Can't open file pcx64-w\zonelist.ids
04:30:59:935 (00002864) > [ASSERT] Fatal error: Can't open file pcx64-w\generalbank.drm
04:30:59:935 (00002864) > [ASSERT] Fatal error: Can't open file pcx64-w\globalsoundinfo.drm
04:30:59:935 (00002864) > [ASSERT] Fatal error: Can't open file pcx64-w\globalaniminfo.drm
04:30:59:935 (00002864) > [ASSERT] Fatal error: Can't open file pcx64-w\globaluiinfo.drm
and etc.

Warning: If you restart game, previous log file will be overwritten. Therefore, make copies!

Interact with Npc, objects, complete challenge tombs, main missions, side missions, puzzles and etc. This is need for collect more file names. You can send links your log file to me in PM or share in this thread.
i'm trying to get filenames for the DLCs, but SOTTR won't launch with the dll file inside. Any solution? i've read about the unblock thing, i did it, still not working. I tried registering the dll, still nothing. The game doesn't crash though, the log files doesn't say any errors. Win10.