Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

X-Heros (.bag)(.dat)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
advanced

X-Heros (.bag)(.dat)

Post by 723119159 »

This is Chinese game http://tuji.163.com/
and I used 1gab_2gab_bag.bms to unpack .bag files successful
then I have many .dat files,but I can’t open .dat files in any ways
I need help
This is samples http://www.mediafire.com/file/paygy9mne ... s.rar/file
Thanks! :]
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: X-Heros (.bag)(.dat)

Post by zaramot »

Ah, sci-fi, robots - what a nice game! Textures are .dds?

Making model-import scripts, PM
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

Same format as Revelation Online. You may be able to put this script to use : viewtopic.php?p=126589#p126589 You will need to properly change the file extensions to ".visual" and ".primitives".
advanced

Post by 723119159 »

zaramot wrote:Ah, sci-fi, robots - what a nice game! Textures are .dds?

Good!I wil Upload all files later.You can use 1gab_2gab_bag.bms and quickbms to unpack them.Textures is.dds
How did you view .dat?It can import model bones or animation?
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

723119159 wrote: Good!I wil Upload all files later.You can use 1gab_2gab_bag.bms and quickbms to unpack them.
As akderebur said "Same format as Revelation Online. You may be able to put this script to use : viewtopic.php?p=126589#p126589 You will need to properly change the file extensions to ".visual" and ".primitives"."
I suggest you to use his method :) I will not continue my research of this game, it's already done by user highly respected user!
Making model-import scripts, PM
advanced

Post by 723119159 »

zaramot wrote:
723119159 wrote: Good!I wil Upload all files later.You can use 1gab_2gab_bag.bms and quickbms to unpack them.
As akderebur said "Same format as Revelation Online. You may be able to put this script to use : viewtopic.php?p=126589#p126589 You will need to properly change the file extensions to ".visual" and ".primitives"."
I suggest you to use his method :) I will not continue my research of this game, it's already done by user highly respected user!
Ok,thanks!So you needn't other files?
advanced

Post by 723119159 »

akderebur wrote:Same format as Revelation Online. You may be able to put this script to use : viewtopic.php?p=126589#p126589 You will need to properly change the file extensions to ".visual" and ".primitives".
sorry,I can't open it still.Because i have a error.But it doesn't tell me any message
advanced

Post by 723119159 »

zaramot wrote:
Sorry,but I think his method not support mine files.Maybe I'm wrong?Can you share your import tools? :[
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

723119159 wrote: Sorry,but I think his method not support mine files.Maybe I'm wrong?Can you share your import tools? :[
Speaking based on the blender script, your samples are all ".primitives". You have to find the ".visual" files for those. It might be hard since you seem to have no extensions. Check the files in the hex editor. I have attached examples for .visual and .primitives.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
advanced

Post by 723119159 »

akderebur wrote:
723119159 wrote: Sorry,but I think his method not support mine files.Maybe I'm wrong?Can you share your import tools? :[
Speaking based on the blender script, your samples are all ".primitives". You have to find the ".visual" files for those. It might be hard since you seem to have no extensions. Check the files in the hex editor. I have attached examples for .visual and .primitives.
Too hard,I don't know how to difference them in the hex editor.And I don't know how to use .primitives .visual in blender...
Through your files,I find .dat in the hex editor have many message such as "biped""bone"....and when I change the file extensions to ".visual",I Still can't open it.I don't know WHAT .primitives IS,and how to use his method to import :[ :[ :[ :[ :[

Oh!great!I find one .visual!It is successfully to import!but...how to use .primitives?
advanced

Post by 723119159 »

akderebur wrote:
Sorry to bother you.I try many tools to open .primitives, none success. :|
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

723119159 wrote: Sorry to bother you.I try many tools to open .primitives, none success. :|
Don't try many tools :D Just use this blender script : viewtopic.php?p=126589#p126589

You don't load the primitives directly. .primitives and .visual are a pair, meaning each primitives have a visual file. So you find those pairs and give them the same name like : "test.primitives" and "test.visual". Then you just load the .visual file, and it will load the primitives automatically. Finding the correct primitives/visual pairs is up to you.
advanced

Post by 723119159 »

akderebur wrote:
723119159 wrote: Sorry to bother you.I try many tools to open .primitives, none success. :|
Don't try many tools :D Just use this blender script : viewtopic.php?p=126589#p126589

You don't load the primitives directly. .primitives and .visual are a pair, meaning each primitives have a visual file. So you find those pairs and give them the same name like : "test.primitives" and "test.visual". Then you just load the .visual file, and it will load the primitives automatically. Finding the correct primitives/visual pairs is up to you.
ok,I think I understand.Thanks.
......but files is tooooooo many!Do you have good ideas to difference them?
Or,because all files has been renamed,and I think also have many files in .bag not get.Have better one to unpack .bag?So it can be difference.
advanced

Post by 723119159 »

akderebur wrote:

(:
In fact,I can't find any prompt to tell me this .primitives and .visual is a pair in the hex editor ........all files has been renamed.
Files is toooooooooooooooo many!
usabdt
advanced

Post by usabdt »

723119159 wrote:
akderebur wrote:

(:
In fact,I can't find any prompt to tell me this .primitives and .visual is a pair in the hex editor ........all files has been renamed.
Files is toooooooooooooooo many!
Can you successfully decompress? I also need to extract the Netease game. This is the .dat file. You can try to extract it
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... e?ogsrc=32