Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Darksouls 2: SOFTS FLV

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Banana Nomnom
ultra-n00b

Darksouls 2: SOFTS FLV

Post by Banana Nomnom »

Hello people! First time posting. I am currently trying to find the Jester set in the DS2: SOFTS files while I would be able to do this given time, I am missing the max scripts for a proper importing of the flv files. as currently my 3dsmax importer script has the vertexes all over the place. if anyone has a copy of this script or just the jester's set models and textures it would be great.

Example of what my current script does and copy of the script I am using.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Banana Nomnom
ultra-n00b

Re: Darksouls 2: SOFTS FLV

Post by Banana Nomnom »

Example of my models problem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

Model sample? I was helping one user to get some weird thing in 3d from DS, might help you as well, since I had to return to this game anyway.
Making model-import scripts, PM
Banana Nomnom
ultra-n00b

Post by Banana Nomnom »

Here is the armor set FLV's I was importing
Banana Nomnom
ultra-n00b

Post by Banana Nomnom »

While I don't know currently what Cxxxx has the jester's set if you have some system to get models imported correctly I can find it.
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

Well, if it's not the set you want - this is bad. I'm not planning to fix script for various files if not all, atm. Just help someone since I had to do it, for other person and with same game

Banana Nomnom
ultra-n00b

Post by Banana Nomnom »

I will track it down for you then.
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

Okay, here you could you this script (bones disabled), not promise it will work or it will spoil other models. Note for everyone who may download it, it's a temporary solution just for this particular example!