Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Мorphs

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
lyutor1945
beginner

Dragon Age: Inquisition Мorphs

Post by lyutor1945 »

Hello! I am madly in love with the dragon Age trilogy. I guess I'm lucky and on internet are have cripts and tools with which I can get DA models. With the first two games there is no problem. The character models can be extracted easily, but have problems with the Dragon Age Inquisition. The fact that this game uses morphs for the face of any character. For now there are no tools or scripts to extract models with morphs. My suggestion is, I am ready to donate( within reason) anyone who ready create a tool for this morphs. If someone is interested in this, write to the PM
Всем, привет! Я безумно люблю трилогию Dragon Age. И на мое счастье в интернете есть скрипты и инструменты с помощью которых можно доставать DA модели. С первыми двумя играми нет проблем. Персонажей можно извлечь в легкую, но есть проблемы с Dragon Age Inquisition. Дело в том что эта игра использует морфы для создания лиц почти у всех персонажей.Пока что невозможно извлечь модели с этими морфами. Мое предложение такое. Я готов задонатить( в пределах разумного) тому кто создаст подобный инструмент. Если кого то заинтересован в этом,пишите в личку.