Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Request PS2 Game Champion Return to Arms Models help

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Modman69
veteran

Request PS2 Game Champion Return to Arms Models help

Post by Modman69 »

Hi I found these scripts that are for the PS2 Game "Champions Return to Arms" on this page
http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/Champ ... rn+to+Arms

I am interested in the NPC character models in the game, mainly Firiona Vie, Sylea and Natasla

however the scripts seems to be incomplete or needs a little improvement as the 3ds model it creates leaves some parts of the mesh in the wrong places, and I have not been able to do anything with the texture converter

can someone take a look at the scripts and the Character file I've attached and maybe improve or fix it to create complete mesh with texture?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
episoder
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Request PS2 Game Champion Return to Arms Models help

Post by episoder »

ugh. this animal code stuff again? i converted one of those already. i don't wanna do another tho. it's exhausting. this script needs an entire rewrite and further snooping, again. the author of this stuff is a damn moron. it doesn't work and it's not readable to improve it. [roll]