Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Extracting/viewing tfd/tfh files(part 2)

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
ThunderFlame
ultra-n00b

Extracting/viewing tfd/tfh files(part 2)

Post by ThunderFlame »

Hey, it's me again, I still can't figure out how to view the textures from Star Conflict properly, I can decompile and convert them to a viewable image format, but they all keep coming out in very small resolution, 64x64 most of the time, I can extract meshes and sounds the same way and they come out the right way, altough not all formats are viewable, I used Noesis to view the models and QuickBMS to decompile everything, could the problem still be in Noesis' script, or could it be from the root, AKA the textures might require a different type of decompiling?
Some of the textures in-game are quite detailed so no way everything is just 64x64.
I even used Texture Finder to get a BMP format and it's still way too small, anyone knows what could really be the problem?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ToYu
ultra-n00b

Re: Extracting/viewing tfd/tfh files(part 2)

Post by ToYu »

1) use this to extract .pak: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/othe ... actor.html
2) use this to unpack .tfh: download/file.php?id=13921