Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

sound decode (Need for Speed Undercover)

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
MacBlox
ultra-n00b

sound decode (Need for Speed Undercover)

Post by MacBlox »

Hello guys,
I desesperately need help, because I just want to extract / decode somes sounds from NFS Undercover (sirens, horns, skid sounds etc) but the tool of daemon1 is not working with this game, the encodage must be different and no tool currently exist. It's also the same for The Run, and ProStreet. There is a lot of exensions : .abk, .bnk, .tmx, .sbs, .dbr... I put a sample for anyone want to help me.

Ps : I don't know how to code, I just would like a tool.
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: sound decode (Need for Speed Undercover)

Post by GHOST DEAD »

usually, .bdr and .bnk is a sound file... and possible to convert in ogg file
cab you send me a example (both bnk and bdr)? faster, beter

good luck :)
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad
MacBlox
ultra-n00b

Post by MacBlox »

GHOST DEAD wrote:usually, .bdr and .bnk is a sound file... and possible to convert in ogg file
cab you send me a example (both bnk and bdr)? faster, beter

good luck :)
Thanks. Yes of course, here you go. I put all sounds into this .rar : https://mega.nz/#!uFFSSB5T!qYznb4emM4v2 ... 7jUGqE4X9Q (with all)
but if it's too much, here, just less samples : https://mega.nz/#!zd0BnIwL!h8_NHPjybJSb ... qYF15qcZ1Q (with abk etc)
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Just so you know, from NFS The Run, every single sound can be converted, because its part of Frostbite engine, every single documentation on how to achieve that is already posted in the forum, every bit of information, literally.
MacBlox
ultra-n00b

Post by MacBlox »

mono24 wrote:Just so you know, from NFS The Run, every single sound can be converted, because its part of Frostbite engine, every single documentation on how to achieve that is already posted in the forum, every bit of information, literally.
Ok thanks, i'm gonna take a look ! :) But if anyone can make a tool, it would be just awesome.

PS : Can you give me links about sounds extractions of NFS The Run ? c: