Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

How to create .msm file

Need help in demystifying video formats of your favourite game? Go here.
yunyl
n00b

How to create .msm file

Post by yunyl »

Hey, There is a game called "Just Dance" and it's a dance game. There is a file extension called ".msm" which is for moves. Does anyone knows how to create .msm files?

MSM: Movement File (In Just Dance, when you're doing dancer's moves, it gives feedback right? MSM's are for the moves that giving you feedbacks)
womentake
ultra-n00b

Re: How to create .msm file

Post by womentake »

To create a merge module in MSI Factory, you should create a new project (File > New) and then choose "Merge Module Project" from the Start a New Project dialog. If this dialog does not appear then select Edit > Preferences from the menu and ensure that the Show New Project dialog option is turned on in the Startup section of the Project tab.

If you have the Show project wizard checkbox turned on you will be able to specify some options for your merge module using the project wizard. Otherwise you will see an empty merge module project.
maddox
ultra-n00b

Post by maddox »

Got it, thanks!
It's about time for me to play usopen golf com. I will do it in order to double my chances. They are pretty high. i know that for sure.
icebb
ultra-n00b

Post by icebb »

womentake wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:20 pm To create a merge module in MSI Factory, you should create a new project (File > New) and then choose "Merge Module Project" from the Start a New Project dialog. If this dialog does not appear then select Edit > Preferences from the menu and ensure that the Show New Project dialog option is turned on in the Startup section of the Project tab.

If you have the Show project wizard checkbox turned on you will be able to specify some options for your merge module using the project wizard. Otherwise you will see an empty merge module project.
?????? i dont understand this!! :[