Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

3d figure Web model ripping

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
oamio
veteran

3d figure Web model ripping

Post by oamio »

http://view.realvu3d.com/realvu_v28/FG01.html
http://www.vrism.net/project/banpresto-001/
http://www.vrism.net/project/captain-america/

I'm not sure if this is a picture or 3d model
I think ripping is possible if it is 3d
I would like your attention to the ability
All I can do is introduce the material
Last edited by oamio on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
oamio
veteran

Re: 3d figure Web model ripping

Post by oamio »

Alright, This is texture file
Now, I am sure of that is 3d model
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oamio
veteran

Post by oamio »

Maybe this is model file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Easy to extract:
meshUVs.jpg
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

Yes, easy structure. Everything is in order. Indices at the beginning, after that starts the vertex positions, followed by uvs. You can even find the index/vertex counts in the json file, if you don't want to look for yourself. Anyway here is the exported model : http://www.mediafire.com/file/xctkpqcd1 ... FG01_0.obj

Btw pretty impressive polycount. I wonder if it is the actual model that got printed for the figure.
oamio
veteran

Post by oamio »

Code: Select all

/*! jQuery v3.2.1 | (c) JS Foundation and other contributors | jquery.org/license */
!function(a,b){"use strict";"object"==typeof module&&"object"==typeof module.exports?module.exports=a.document?b(a,!0):function(a){if(!a.document)throw new Error("jQuery requires a window with a document");return b(a)}:b(a)}("undefined"!=typeof window?window:this,function(a,b){"use strict";var c=[],d=a.document,e=Object.getPrototypeOf,f=c.slice,g=c.concat,h=c.push,i=c.indexOf,j={},k=j.toString,l=j.hasOwnProperty,m=l.toString,n=m.call(Object),o={};function p(a,b){b=b||d;var c=b.createElement("script");c.text=a,b.head.appendChild(c).parentNode.removeChild(c)}var q="3.2.1",r=function(a,b){return new r.fn.init(a,b)},s=/^[\s\uFEFF\xA0]+|[\s\uFEFF\xA0]+$/g,t=/^-ms-/,u=/-([a-z])/g,v=function(a,b){return b.toUpperCase()};r.fn=r.prototype={jquery:q,constructor:r,length:0,toArray:function(){return f.call(this)},get:function(a){return null==a?f.call(this):a<0?this[a+this.length]:this[a]},pushStack:function(a){var b=r.merge(this.constructor(),a);return b.prevObject=this,b},each:function(a){return r.each(this,a)},map:function(a){return this.pushStack(r.map(this,function(b,c){return a.call(b,c,b)}))},slice:function(){return this.pushStack(f.apply(this,arguments))},first:function(){return this.eq(0)},last:function(){return this.eq(-1)},eq:function(a){var b=this.length,c=+a+(a<0?b:0);return this.pushStack(c>=0&&c<b?[this[c]]:[])},end:function(){return this.prevObject||this.constructor()},push:h,sort:c.sort,splice:c.splice},r.extend=r.fn.extend=function(){var a,b,c,d,e,f,g=arguments[0]||{},h=1,i=arguments.length,j=!1;for("boolean"==typeof g&&(j=g,g=arguments[h]||{},h++),"object"==typeof g||r.isFunction(g)||(g={}),h===i&&(g=this,h--);h<i;h++)if(null!=(a=arguments[h]))for(b in a)c=g[b],d=a[b],g!==d&&(j&&d&&(r.isPlainObject(d)||(e=Array.isArray(d)))?(e?(e=!1,f=c&&Array.isArray(c)?c:[]):f=c&&r.isPlainObject(c)?c:{},g[b]=r.extend(j,f,d)):void 0!==d&&(g[b]=d));return g},r.extend({expando:"jQuery"+(q+Math.random()).replace(/\D/g,""),isReady:!0,error:function(a){throw new Error(a)},noop:function(){},isFunction:function(a){return"function"===r.type(a)},isWindow:function(a){return null!=a&&a===a.window},isNumeric:function(a){var b=r.type(a);return("number"===b||"string"===b)&&!isNaN(a-parseFloat(a))},isPlainObject:function(a){var b,c;return!(!a||"[object Object]"!==k.call(a))&&(!(b=e(a))||(c=l.call(b,"constructor")&&b.constructor,"function"==typeof c&&m.call(c)===n))},isEmptyObject:function(a){var b;for(b in a)return!1;return!0},type:function(a){return null==a?a+"":"object"==typeof a||"function"==typeof a?j[k.call(a)]||"object":typeof a},globalEval:function(a){p(a)},camelCase:function(a){return a.replace(t,"ms-").replace(u,v)},each:function(a,b){var c,d=0;if(w(a)){for(c=a.length;d<c;d++)if(b.call(a[d],d,a[d])===!1)break}else for(d in a)if(b.call(a[d],d,a[d])===!1)break;return a},trim:function(a){return null==a?"":(a+"").replace(s,"")},makeArray:function(a,b){var c=b||[];return null!=a&&(w(Object(a))?r.merge(c,"string"==typeof a?[a]:a):h.call(c,a)),c},inArray:function(a,b,c){return null==b?-1:i.call(b,a,c)},merge:function(a,b){for(var c=+b.length,d=0,e=a.length;d<c;d++)a[e++]=b[d];return a.length=e,a},grep:function(a,b,c){for(var d,e=[],f=0,g=a.length,h=!c;f<g;f++)d=!b(a[f],f),d!==h&&e.push(a[f]);return e},map:function(a,b,c){var d,e,f=0,h=[];if(w(a))for(d=a.length;f<d;f++)e=b(a[f],f,c),null!=e&&h.push(e);else for(f in a)e=b(a[f],f,c),null!=e&&h.push(e);return g.apply([],h)},guid:1,proxy:function(a,b){var c,d,e;if("string"==typeof b&&(c=a[b],b=a,a=c),r.isFunction(a))return d=f.call(arguments,2),e=function(){return a.apply(b||this,d.concat(f.call(arguments)))},e.guid=a.guid=a.guid||r.guid++,e},now:Date.now,support:o}),"function"==typeof Symbol&&(r.fn[Symbol.iterator]=c[Symbol.iterator]),r.each("Boolean Number String Function Array Date RegExp Object Error Symbol".split(" "),function(a,b){j["[object "+b+"]"]=b.toLowerCase()});function w(a){var b=!!a&&"length"in a&&a.length,c=r.type(a);return"function"!==c&&!r.isWindow(a)&&("array"===c||0===b||"number"==typeof b&&b>0&&b-1 in a)}var x=function(a){var b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u="sizzle"+1*new Date,v=a.document,w=0,x=0,y=ha(),z=ha(),A=ha(),B=function(a,b){return a===b&&(l=!0),0},C={}.hasOwnProperty,D=[],E=D.pop,F=D.push,G=D.push,H=D.slice,I=function(a,b){for(var c=0,d=a.length;c<d;c++)if(a[c]===b)return c;return-{}X.set(a,b,c)}else c=void 0;return c}r.extend({hasData:function(a){return X.hasData(a)||W.hasData(a)},data:function(a,b,c){return X.access(a,b,c)}
Is it part of the model file?
Last edited by oamio on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

oamio wrote: It is part of the file
A real mess. What's the point of this? The model attributes are described in FG01.json, and that would be pretty much enough for building the mesh.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
oamio
veteran

Post by oamio »

Bigchillghost wrote:
oamio wrote: It is part of the file
A real mess. What's the point of this? The model attributes are described in FG01.json, and that would be pretty much enough for building the mesh.
Okay, I'm modified my article
buytheway I cant find FG01.json in Crome
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

oamio wrote:buytheway I cant find FG01.json in Crome
It's FG01.json.gz in the cache. You get the json after decompression.