Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
47no
n00b

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by 47no »

bokoboko wrote:Hello everyone, I'm having trouble with this.

I'm able to download the manifest with Fiddler, and then download a specific asset from the manifest list using a url like:
http://storage.game.starlight-stage.jp/ ... ee562df73f for 3d_chara_body_3010.unity3d
(I right click > Save > Response > Response body)

And then I use the bms script to decompress it, found here: download/file.php?id=12952
But then when loading it into Unity Studio, it appears empty with "Finished loading 0 files with 0 exportable assets"

Anything I'm doing wrong?
Try this:
Aegis wrote:By using CGSS_lz4 (download/file.php?id=13088) just drag the unity3d files to the cgss_lz4 exe and it will do the extraction itself (no need to select script and stuffs, a very friendly program) and you will end up with a filename.unity3d.unity3d (yep that is no typo) load that to unity studio and export the models.
bokoboko
ultra-n00b

Post by bokoboko »

Already tried it, it produces same decompressed file which produces same result in Unity Studio
and I've tried with many different files in the manifest, all produce empty result.

Edit:
It appears I'm using an older version of Unity Studio (v0.5.0.0) which doesn't work but the newer version apparently should.

Edit:
To those facing this issue too, the newest version of Unity Studio is from a different fork you can find here: https://github.com/Perfare/UnityStudio/releases

I also made a tool in c# to automatically download and decompress manifest/asset files, though dunno if I can post here (and not too useful in its current state because it's just for this game, I was just too lazy to download individually through fiddler)
LiteCheese
ultra-n00b

Post by LiteCheese »

47no wrote:
LiteCheese wrote:
47no wrote:
Thank you! I've been using akderebur's tool too but was trying to apply the exported face pose as .dae to blender. Will try your method!

EDIT: Tried it but seem to have problems when importing the smd into blender, I get the pose upside down, backwards and at chest height, did you encounter this problem?

https://imgur.com/z8bhe1r
I had that problem too but it worked out fine for me when I scaled mine back to its original size then imported the pose. It might have to do with scaling or some rotation. Not exactly sure.
What would be the 'original size'? I imported both the head and body into blender directly from the .fbx exported by unity studio, didn't ever resize it.
I also directly exported the head and body fbx using unity studio. Then I imported to blender and then into mmd, where I rescaled it for mmd editing without face poses (this was before akderebur develop the animexport program). Some time along the way, akderebur made the program and I started experimenting it. This is when I found that when I imported my model back to blender (from pmx using mmd tools) scaled to its "original size", the imported facial poses worked. So to be honest, I'm still figuring out how to directly import face poses from the fbx exported from unity studio. I got a hunch that it has to do with the armature but I'm no expert with 3d modelling etc.

EDIT: Okay I figured it out. Just rename the Head and Neck bones to something else other than Head and Neck. Then import your pose and it should look correct.

EDIT #2: Figured out more things. Had to rename the Head, Neck AND Position bones. Here's some more pictures of how I get things to work. https://imgur.com/a/XOxnt
Last edited by LiteCheese on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
z22901206
advanced

Post by z22901206 »

LiteCheese wrote: I also directly exported the head and body fbx using unity studio. Then I imported to blender and then into mmd, where I rescaled it for mmd editing without face poses (this was before akderebur develop the animexport program). Some time along the way, akderebur made the program and I started experimenting it. This is when I found that when I imported my model back to blender (from pmx using mmd tools) scaled to its "original size", the imported facial poses worked. So to be honest, I'm still figuring out how to directly import face poses from the fbx exported from unity studio. I got a hunch that it has to do with the armature but I'm no expert with 3d modelling etc.
US doesn't support any animation export, neither bone-based nor Morph, till now.
The author said that he is working on it, but still in an early stage.
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

so uh i tried the expression importing and followed the instructions here https://imgur.com/a/XQZnV (like exporting the iqe using the animexporter, convert to sqm using iqebrowser, convert to smd using noesis then import to blender). followed the instruction of litecheese of renaming the head and neck bone to something else and what i get is a ridiculous "looks like mutated" long necked mess as seen here: https://imgur.com/a/rzGUw i know i might be doing wrong somewhere but i cant seem to find it so seeking the help of litecheese to point out where it looks like i am doing wrong.
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

A user contacted me saying that the animation exporter is not working for some newer files. I tested it, and it looks the clips inside the new bundles are not recognized. I don't know what the reason is atm.

Unity Studio is able to load and export the clips, but exported clips aren't really okay. There is probably a problem with keyframe interpolation, and I don't want to write a new exporter for it.

So I modified the US a bit, to dump the data of the animation clips. The dumped data can be loaded into the AnimExport afterwards. So here is how to do it.

- Download this US : http://www.mediafire.com/file/c5e1c64v0 ... USDump.rar

- Load the bundle in US, go to Assets List, select the animation clip and click Export -> Curve data in upper menu :

- A file with the ".cdata" extension will be created.

- Download the new AnimExport : http://www.mediafire.com/file/w8nf1q4id ... Export.rar

- Load that cdata file in AnimExport. The animation clip will be created and added to the list.

- The rest is the same. Select your character, select the clip and export.

Hope this helps some people who wants to get the newer animations.
Lumine
ultra-n00b

Post by Lumine »

With the release of DragonBallZFigthers for PC I really hope someone manages to mod it to add the Idolmaster girls, we got almost every tool at our disposal, thanks for your work akderebur.
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

aaaaaah i dont know anymore... followed all of the instruction litecheese posted like to the smallest details, but the expressions didnt work. all i get is that that each bones are inverted, and reversed like the back hair is on the front instead of back and the mouth-eye bones are at the back instead in front (screenshot provided). i didnt apply armature modifier anymore since i already know the mesh will become a mess in such bone positions once i add the armature modifier. it did fix the posture though...

i think its either i am doing something wrong during conversion from iqe-iqm-smd or there's a version difference with the blender plugins litecheese and i use (like mmd tools)

though i am pretty sure i use the latest though. and for details,
i use mmd tools that are from here powroupi/blender_mmd_tools, i used 2.76 blender, i also used the latest blender source tool plugin (for smd import), and noesis and iqe browser are also latest. i would really appreciate any PROFESSIONAL advice on how to fix this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MarieRose1301
veteran

Post by MarieRose1301 »

i'm having a weird issue with the new version of animation exporter
the old one without facial animation support worked fine for me, but when i export legacy starlight stage body animations instead of the base skeleton being in T-pose i get it in the first animation frame's pose, making it impossible to use anywhere at all...
do you think you could reupload the older version of the program @akderebur?
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

MarieRose1301 wrote:i'm having a weird issue with the new version of animation exporter
the old one without facial animation support worked fine for me, but when i export legacy starlight stage body animations instead of the base skeleton being in T-pose i get it in the first animation frame's pose, making it impossible to use anywhere at all...
You can find the old versions in my previous posts : viewtopic.php?p=133129#p133129

I don't think I have changed anything regarding the animation export though. I doubt you will get a different result with the old version.
MarieRose1301
veteran

Post by MarieRose1301 »

akderebur wrote:
MarieRose1301 wrote:i'm having a weird issue with the new version of animation exporter
You can find the old versions in my previous posts : viewtopic.php?p=133129#p133129

I don't think I have changed anything regarding the animation export though. I doubt you will get a different result with the old version.
The program in the post you linked me is the newer version than the one i used before. This one has the facial animations working already, and the one i was stupid enough to overwrite was made a while ago...
This one didn't work out as expected indeed though
It exports the animations just fine, but the issue is that instead of the T pose the rest pose becomes the animation's first frame, i'm not sure why
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

MarieRose1301 wrote: It exports the animations just fine, but the issue is that instead of the T pose the rest pose becomes the animation's first frame, i'm not sure why
That seems to be right. The tool starts sampling the animation starting from the first frame, and exports it.

Are you having a problem after you apply the exported animation to your model? If that is the case, I think it is more related to your 3d software.
MarieRose1301
veteran

Post by MarieRose1301 »

akderebur wrote:
MarieRose1301 wrote: It exports the animations just fine, but the issue is that instead of the T pose the rest pose becomes the animation's first frame, i'm not sure why
That seems to be right. The tool starts sampling the animation starting from the first frame, and exports it.

Are you having a problem after you apply the exported animation to your model? If that is the case, I think it is more related to your 3d software.
It wasn't like this before I swear
It used to be like this when you reset the animation: Image
It's very important the rest pose is the T pose for me like it used to be at first
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

MarieRose1301 wrote: It's very important the rest pose is the T pose for me like it used to be at first
I am not sure why you would need that, but here is a link to an older version : http://www.mediafire.com/file/iau71x8b2 ... porter.rar
MarieRose1301
veteran

Post by MarieRose1301 »

akderebur wrote:
MarieRose1301 wrote: It's very important the rest pose is the T pose for me like it used to be at first
I am not sure why you would need that, but here is a link to an older version : http://www.mediafire.com/file/iau71x8b2 ... porter.rar
omg thank you so much, this is working the way i need it to now C: