Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Game import MAXScripts & tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Andrakann
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Game import MAXScripts & tools

Post by Andrakann »

mono24 wrote:Really neat to have them all in one place, thank you.
You are welcome :)
Got them all @10.6GB of .unity3d files.
Except some files that are no longer available from them and shows 404 error, you happen o have them as well?
Those that are missing are mostly from visualDefinitionMega and from year 2018 even more are missing and shows 404 error, between 1 to 10 files per car.
Lets say we want this model Porsche 911 GT2 RS
A total of 76 files are downloaded,
And missing files for it are:
  • -http://***/content/mJ2018/99186/Unity3d/AssetBundles/MY15_991_Ext_Headlamps_Basis_PDLS.unity3d
    -http://***/content/mJ2018/99186/Unity3d/AssetBundles/MY15_991_Int_Acc_489_StrWHeating.unity3d
    -http://***/content/mJ2018/99186/Unity3d/AssetBundles/MY15_991_Int_Acc_541_AirConditioning_SeatVentilation.unity3d"
    -http://***/content/mJ2018/99186/Unity3d/AssetBundles/MY15_991_Int_CeCo_Buttons_176_474_LifeSystem.unity3d
    -http://***/content/mJ2018/99186/Unity3d/AssetBundles/MY15_991_Int_CeCo_Buttons_176_SportsExhaustSystem.unity3d
    -http://***/content/mJ2018/99186/Unity3d/AssetBundles/MY15_991_Int_CeCo_Buttons_CarreraS_639_640_SportChrono.unity3d
    -http://***/content/mJ2018/99186/Unity3d/AssetBundles/MY15_991_Int_Gearshift_250_PDK_EE_Decor.unity3d
    -http://***/content/mJ2018/99186/Unity3d/AssetBundles/MY15_991_Int_Seats_P06_P07_Memory.unity3d
You have them all?
I filter all lines with model parts names from visualDefinitionMega with LineFilter2 plugin for Notepad++ by searching "MY15_" (never seen MY16 or MY17 parts, so it's ok i think), then replace all in front of "MY15_" with path to file and add ".unity3d" after each part name.
Those lines can be in commented or unused parts of visualDefinitionMega, only way to check it is use of old method with sniffing links from viewer and compare.
I did compare at the beginning and found nothing missed, but even more parts then from sniffing.

Also i think parts with same name have the same meshes inside (at least for model year) and all parts from your list can be found in other cars folders.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Andrakann wrote: Also i think parts with same name have the same meshes inside (at least for model year) and all parts from your list can be found in other cars folders.
Correct, and that's neat too, except that they hold different coordinates for 3D placement, thus are misplaced, yet its a minor issue anyway, was just wondering if I am the only one getting the error or missing files, also checking online they do not exist either for that specific car, none the less thank you.
MacedoSTI
beginner

Post by MacedoSTI »

Chipicao wrote:Updated M3G2FBX to work with latest version of Real Racing 3. Thanks to Barti for pointing out the change!

Btw, the STILL haven't released NFS No Limits in the US app store??

i download the obb (739mb) of RR3 and i find only 5 cars
what i can do to find all cars from this game? lol
chrisu12
ultra-n00b

Post by chrisu12 »

Hello

wanted to ask if anyone who can help with the bones.
It is the i3d importer.
I myself have already extended it a bit and now it also reads all UV's map.
Unfortunately, I have no idea about programming and that's why I'm over-asked at the bones.

I would be very happy if someone could help me.

I can upload the files for testing!

with friendly greeting

Christian
nosfornos
advanced

Post by nosfornos »

MacedoSTI wrote:
Chipicao wrote:Updated M3G2FBX to work with latest version of Real Racing 3. Thanks to Barti for pointing out the change!

Btw, the STILL haven't released NFS No Limits in the US app store??

i download the obb (739mb) of RR3 and i find only 5 cars
what i can do to find all cars from this game? lol
play RR3 through android phone or its emulator and download all assets.
ImageI Love Nermal!!!
vladikkgg
ultra-n00b

Post by vladikkgg »

Hello, i have a problem with Unity bundle. Compressed bundle didn't extract, i trying extract UnityStudio x64 0.9.0.0. In file is 3d model of car. Maybe he encrypted.I don't now. I will be grateful for help! https://yadi.sk/d/txugm4Eh3RrzaY
longpinkytoes
ultra-n00b

Post by longpinkytoes »

i have the free download of Dungeon Hunter for pc, and can see all of the .bdae / .pak / .swf files,
and would like to be able to open all of the assets to learn more about how the game's engine works.
Autodesk offers a free .dae to .fbx converter for Max (and Maya?) but is there one for blender?
This will be my first attempt at modding on a game engine without access to the engine's editor.
Any help, or suggestions, or rough outlines of what pipeline works best would all be appreciated.
Thanks!~ ^^
chrisu12
ultra-n00b

Post by chrisu12 »

Thanks for your help, I've done it myself

chrisu12 wrote:hi @all

Oh, I could also put an i3d of the fs17 to the test.
Where the shape and animation in the i3d stands.

Regards
Chrisu

Ach ja , ich könnte auch eine i3d vom fs17 zur verfügung stellen zum testen.
Da wo die shape und animation in der i3d steht.

MfG
Chrisu
Antti
ultra-n00b

Post by Antti »

Hi everyone, is the Milestone importer been updated in the years? I'm trying to import a track into 3dsmax but while asking me the folder texture i got this error

Any idea on how to solve this error and import the track? Thanks :)
PixelCoder
ultra-n00b

Post by PixelCoder »

Hi friends,

Did anyone managed to extract track models from NFS NL? I need them a lot :( Thanks!
rex1825
advanced

Post by rex1825 »

...is pCARS 2 working with this? QuickBMS script manages to extract it, but script for Max seems as it always stuck on loading some of the models...

Or is there another way?

Thanks...
Andrakann
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Andrakann »

Updated my links lists for Porshe models.

Upd: Added another 2 models (2019 Boxter and Cayman "T").
nutbomb
ultra-n00b

Post by nutbomb »

Thanks for your kind help with neat model list!
TolikGT
beginner

Post by TolikGT »

2020 3D models
2020 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe New
2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe New
2020 Porsche 911 (992) Carrera S Cabriolet
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Stop linking to 3d model downloads of your facebook page.
AUSDoug
ultra-n00b

Post by AUSDoug »

Hi all.
I've been using the KN5 convertor for some time now, getting models for rendering in Keyshot, and have run into my first ever issue with the tool.
Upon trying to convert the latest VRC car, the Formula Lithium i get an almost immediate hang:
Capture_000.PNG
After confirming via the 'Close Program' button, Powershell reports an unhandled exception, out of memory error.

I then tried importing the model into 3D SimEd - which crashed immediately - and then into 3DS Max via the script on page 1. Max went unresponsive for about ~5 minutes, before giving me a script error related to an integer conversion.

If anyone has any idea of what could be going on here, I'd be grateful for some help.

Cheers.

EDIT: I've just downloaded the source from GitHub, and, on a hunch, recompiled to target a 64-bit platform.
That appears to have solved the Out of Memory exception, but now I'm getting an 'Illegal characters in path' exception, relating to the readKN5() method.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.