Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Aegis
beginner

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Aegis »

good day im@s cgss game researchers, i was kinda hoping if i could request fumika sagisawa's bright memories model? (including bones) that i can use to learn fiddling with blender/3ds? thank you

EDIT found it... now, my concern is how to import the FBX on blender then export it out for use in MMD any pro advice to a noob like me?

EDIT 2: manage to import the head and body part plus bones to blender... now how to export everything for use in MMD.
Last edited by Aegis on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MTCicero
ultra-n00b

Post by MTCicero »

Where did you find it? I've been looking for bones for these models for weeks.
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

MTCicero wrote:Where did you find it? I've been looking for bones for these models for weeks.
well self learning pays off (and instructions how to extract the model+bones are already posted by early deresute researchers)... in case you missed it, its included on the file when you export the model. just use unitystudio latest, extract ALL 3d objects (to fbx). and that always includes the bones... of course the texture needs to be set manually... (this is assuming you know how to decompress the unity3d file)

my only problem is how to import those bones in MMD because re-rigging an entire model + physics is a pain. and there's the face expressions sigh.. and i hope pros will answer me if i need the "cheek" part when exporting the model to MMD... such a long way to mastery of modeling
z22901206
advanced

Post by z22901206 »

Aegis wrote: my only problem is how to import those bones in MMD because re-rigging an entire model + physics is a pain. and there's the face expressions sigh.. and i hope pros will answer me if i need the "cheek" part when exporting the model to MMD... such a long way to mastery of modeling
Once you get the fbx, you can use MMDtools_Blender or Metaseq to export it as pmx/pmd.

As for Metaseq:
You will get Mesh/Texture/UV/Bones/Weight.
You should do renaming/rebuilding/physics/facial expression yourself.

As for Blender, try it yourself.
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

z22901206 wrote: Once you get the fbx, you can use MMDtools_Blender or Metaseq to export it as pmx/pmd.

As for Metaseq:
You will get Mesh/Texture/UV/Bones/Weight.
You should do renaming/rebuilding/physics/facial expression yourself.

As for Blender, try it yourself.
thanks for the advice master... i use blender (since my newbie skills started with and has grown using blender) but i cant seem to export it correctly to PMD/PMX correctly so that i can use it to MMD or PMXe (for stuffs). so i kinda hit some "learning" wall.... anyway will try those now...
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

finally got PMXe and MMD to load the body + bones and they work great (can pose)... really thanks z22901206!!!

now i need to attach the head + bones to the body and that's the end of "step 1" which i understand will be the same with the body.. then apply the physics and stuffs.

now question again,

1. how to convert the dance anims to MMD readable format

2. do i need to include the cheek part in the head model when joining to head main part via ctrl J? https://ibb.co/gnXiDb --- boxed red (m_cheek)
because it looks ridiculous when combined with the main head part as seen here Image

3. finally has anyone manage to convert the expressions used in the game during the dance (eye blinks, brows etc etc) into MMD usable format since this game has been around like 3 yrs or more already?
Axess
ultra-n00b

Post by Axess »

Paul Wang wrote:SQL table is "protected" by LZ4. Just inflate it.
Still no hope. orz
>> viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16055&p=137256#p137256

/Still waiting tutorial from samsonyu
or someone else can help me ?
chrrox

Post by chrrox »

i literally just did it 2 seconds ago and it works fine.
make sure you click
save > response > response body
it should save a file called 39_.txt
you just need to remove the lz4 compression on that file I use quickbms with no problem.
wanglata
beginner

Post by wanglata »

Axess wrote:
Paul Wang wrote:SQL table is "protected" by LZ4. Just inflate it.
Still no hope. orz
>> viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16055&p=137256#p137256

/Still waiting tutorial from samsonyu
or someone else can help me ?
Actually you can find SQL table in Android/data/jp.co.bandainamcoent.BNEI02/file/manifest and download any assets with fiddler :D
xion14blade
ultra-n00b

Post by xion14blade »

Is the manifest table up to date? Can't seem to find any of the models/songs from the past 2-3 months
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

xion14blade wrote:Is the manifest table up to date? Can't seem to find any of the models/songs from the past 2-3 months
try using the manifest table in the android folder of deresute.
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

kinda hit some learning wall again... i dont know why but i always either lose the head part or the body part when exporting FBX to MMD using MMD tools. LOL

i know how to extract the models (head and body) from the unity3d files and export those to 2 FBX files but i kinda hit the problem when im combining the head and body part and the bones from both parts then exporting it for use in MMD using MMD tools.

so i was kinda hoping if the good community of deresute researchers can teach me how to export those FBX correctly using MMD tools so i can use it to PMXe or MMD

EDIT: scratch that... managed to combine the head/body part and the bones into one and is finally usable in mmd after a bit of trial and error... wew. now i need to apply textures then fix and rebuild the bones. Then apply physics. Then play :D
47no
n00b

Post by 47no »

Can anybody give me a tip of what I am doing wrong? I get to download all the .unity3d files but when I try to open any of them with the latest unity studio it seems they are all empty.
Aegis
beginner

Post by Aegis »

47no wrote:Can anybody give me a tip of what I am doing wrong? I get to download all the .unity3d files but when I try to open any of them with the latest unity studio it seems they are all empty.
You will have to uncompress those unity3d files first using quickbms (read back in this thread... I think it was in page 3 or 4) before you can load it in unity
47no
n00b

Post by 47no »

Aegis wrote:
47no wrote:Can anybody give me a tip of what I am doing wrong? I get to download all the .unity3d files but when I try to open any of them with the latest unity studio it seems they are all empty.
You will have to uncompress those unity3d files first using quickbms (read back in this thread... I think it was in page 3 or 4) before you can load it in unity
Thanks for your answer. So that would be 2 times that I need to use quickbms? I used the quickbms script posted in page 3 to convert the response from fiddler into the sql table. Do I need to use it again on each .unity3d file??