Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Battlerite Files/Particles

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
larisz
ultra-n00b

Battlerite Files/Particles

Post by larisz »

hello guys, firstly I apologize for my bad English, I do not speak and I'm using a translator. :(

for a long time I'm trying to access the battlerite game files, I would like to change the color of some of the characters' abilities to have some more fun inside the game. But I do not know how to find the particles and change them, since I can not find the files. The closest I got was using this tutorial
https://battlerite.gamepedia.com/Rippin ... ite_Assets

Image Image

In this site I could have access to .assets files, but I have not yet found the particles, just some textures of some characters, and even changing the files I do not know how to apply them in-game. I know it's a bit confusing, I do not know if anyone in the group knows about the game.

I just want to change the color of the skills, since the game does not modify the skills even with the skins.

One last question, I changed a texture in a .assets file, now should I convert .assets to .assetsbundle? because the game only recognizes .assetsbundle

thank you for your attention <3
kadu2002
ultra-n00b

Re: Battlerite Files/Particles

Post by kadu2002 »

It's kind of hard to open assetsbundle files, I do not even know if it's possible