Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Rogue Trooper Redux files LTXT, HTXT, PTXT (help)

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
KASaLEX
ultra-n00b

Rogue Trooper Redux files LTXT, HTXT, PTXT (help)

Post by KASaLEX »

Hi guys, I need your help. How and how to edit Rogue Trooper Redux game files with the expansion of LTXT, HTXT, PTXT ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doutor Gori
n00b

Re: Rogue Trooper Redux files LTXT, HTXT, PTXT (help)

Post by Doutor Gori »

This topic may help you.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11650
KASaLEX
ultra-n00b

Post by KASaLEX »

Doutor Gori wrote:This topic may help you.

I re-read all the forum topics on the games on this engine, I was able to unpack .HTXT, get readable with SniperElite3Text .... but after editing - the translation (the text in Cyrillic) at the time of build gives an error
Doutor Gori
n00b

Post by Doutor Gori »

KASaLEX wrote:
Doutor Gori wrote:This topic may help you.

I re-read all the forum topics on the games on this engine, I was able to unpack .HTXT, get readable with SniperElite3Text .... but after editing - the translation (the text in Cyrillic) at the time of build gives an error

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByKfOq ... JGNXM/view

I tested it here and made a mistake, but with the AVP 2010 tool, it worked, at least in the .HTTX file.

Ps. All credits from the tool are from Evin, maybe you can contact so he can support the other files.