Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[Mobile] Kingdom Hearts Unchained file archives

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
thethiny
beginner

Re: [Mobile] Kingdom Hearts Unchained file archives

Post by thethiny »

Will do.
jacoblumbos
ultra-n00b

Post by jacoblumbos »

With the recent update, seems we're back to square one :^) Anyone given this a shot lately? Would love to hear some thoughts
Azurfan
advanced

Post by Azurfan »

This is getting ridiculous, maybe we should wait until the game shuts down and then take a look at it again.
jacoblumbos
ultra-n00b

Post by jacoblumbos »

Any luck? :(
flarespire
veteran

Post by flarespire »

So, the decryptor and extractor software works but I have a question, is it at all possible to have the software output the files from the misc.mp4 file in their folder structure with their listed file names? I mainly ask because im curious to see how the glowing keyblades are set up in terms of their effects and layering, I know they are layered images with some UV scroll and particle effects but im HOPING to be able to understand them enough to re-create them so we have animated GIF's for the KHUx Wiki Keyblades page.
Azurfan
advanced

Post by Azurfan »

The original browser game used swf files which allowed conversation to swf more easily, the mobile port on the other hand uses lwf, leightweight swf.

I packed all files that could be extracted with folders before update 2.0: http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/uAqUWxSU/file.html

The images have yet to be converted, but most of them probably won't since the current method is more trial and error.