Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

assassins creed 2 (help for edit text)

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

assassins creed 2 (help for edit text)

Post by GHOST DEAD »

hello guys...
i want edit text in assassins creed 2
i can edit font and other things in this game
but i need to edit text, who can help me?
i need tool or script or somthing like that
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad
Joukre
ultra-n00b

Re: assassins creed 2 (help for edit text)

Post by Joukre »

isn't there a text file or something that you could edit?
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by GHOST DEAD »

Joukre wrote:isn't there a text file or something that you could edit?
i cant edit text and i not understand! can you tell me more?
no. there is not anything for edit text... but some guys translated this game.. and they didnt help to us
becuase they selfish... no body help us in edit text of this game... no body
i ask help from some peopole, but they just tried to fool me!
i edit alot of game without any help or tool and i always have problem in ubi games (even old games)
and when i said ubisoft lied about their engine... everybody called me a lier... becuse they dont want to try for something and every time they asking from other guys... i translated a lot of gaame witout any tool from some guy... this peopole is selfish... they didnt help, they want help!
and when i have a problem from a part of edition of a file, no body help me or you! and when someone dont want help them... they call him a lier in this forum...

end of word; nody help us in this damn text file!
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad
delutto
veteran

Post by delutto »

GHOST DEAD wrote:
Joukre wrote:isn't there a text file or something that you could edit?
i cant edit text and i not understand! can you tell me more?
no. there is not anything for edit text... but some guys translated this game.. and they didnt help to us
becuase they selfish... no body help us in edit text of this game... no body
i edit alot of game without any help or tool and i always have problem in ubi games (even old games)
and when i said ubisoft lied about their engine... everybody called me a lier... becuse they dont want to try for something and every time they asking from other guys... i translated a lot of gaame witout any tool from some guy... this peopole is selfish... they didnt help, they want help!
and when i have a problem from a part of edition of a file, no body help me or you! and when someone dont want help them... they call him a lier in this forum...

And you came here to lie again.
We(Brazilians) translated the game a long time ago, and like I told you, I'm don't have the 010 Editor scripts anymore and like I told you(again), Kramla, who make those scripts, abandoned the gamehack scene for good(as you can see in his Xentax profile).
You make yourself a fool, making lies about people who you don't know.
Be more humble and less arrogant. For that reason, Kramla provided the scripts only for us, becouse we don't make translations for acknowledgment or fame, we make translations becouse we love do that, and we were happy in provide the opportunity for those who don't understand english, play your favorite games in your native language, whether they are brazilians or not.
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by GHOST DEAD »

whats lie? i just said nobody help us! i translateing games becuase this work is very good for who dont know english... whats lie? answer me my friend... tell me whats lie?
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by GHOST DEAD »

and about kramla
Last visited: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:00 pm

you see that my friend? he not was online in xentax from 6 years ago! then how can i talk to her?
halfway
beginner

Post by halfway »

GHOST DEAD wrote:and about kramla

you see that my friend? he not was online in xentax from 6 years ago! then how can i talk to her?
there is not any lie! why this guys called you a lier?
i had this script. i translated assassins's ceed 2 and i want translate assassin's creed Assassin's Creed: Revelations to my language. you boys, can you give me that script? i love this game.
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by GHOST DEAD »

halfway wrote: there is not any lie! why this guys called you a lier?
i had this script. i translated assassins's ceed 2 and i want translate assassin's creed Assassin's Creed: Revelations to my language. you boys, can you give me that script? i love this game.
thanks... hopfuly someom can know that... they called me a lier without any reason!
i just talking about help in translating this game... but i dont know how can i tell to this guys ( I WANT TRANSLATE THIS GAME TO MY LANGUAGE AND OVER!)
this friends cant know that... i hope someone can know that!
delutto
veteran

Post by delutto »

GHOST DEAD wrote:i cant edit text and i not understand! can you tell me more?
becuase they selfish
... no body help us in edit text of this game... no body

Hypocrite.
GHOST DEAD wrote:and about kramla

delutto wrote: We(Brazilians) translated the game a long time ago, and like I told you, I'm don't have the 010 Editor scripts anymore and like I told you(again), Kramla, who make those scripts, abandoned the gamehack scene for good(as you can see in his Xentax profile).
halfway wrote:there is not any lie! why this guys called you a lier?
This guy said in another post that it was impossible to recreate the forge files and a lot of more bullshits, so I said it was possible because we had translated AC2 game, so he sent me a PM asking me about how to do this becouse he wanted to translate the AC2 game too.
My response was something like this::
delutto wrote:I'm don't have the 010 Editor scripts anymore and like I told you(again), Kramla, who make those scripts, abandoned the gamehack scene for good(as you can see in his Xentax profile).
He assumed that I was lying and that I did not provided the scripts to him only for selfishness. He's talking about me when he talks about selfish people and who tried to make him a fool.
ikskoks

Post by ikskoks »

I don't know if he is a liar or not, but I just want to say that GHOST DEAD seems to be pretty retarded and all his posts where he writes weird messages (including this topic) should by deleted by moderators.
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by GHOST DEAD »

ikskoks wrote:I don't know if he is a liar or not, but I just want to say that GHOST DEAD seems to be pretty retarded and all his posts where he writes weird messages (including this topic) should by deleted by moderators.
I AM NOT A LIER AND I JUST WANT TRANSLATE ASSASSIBS CREED TO MY LANGUAGE AND OVER!
WHATS LIE? WHATS WEIRD? WHAT DO YOU SAY? I AM NOT A LIER AND PLEASE SAY TO ADMIN OF XENTAX (DELETE EVERY TOPIC FROM MY ACCOUNT)