Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by akderebur »

Lumine wrote:Did you get the animations bundle from the manifest? How is it named, also does it include head/face animations? It's a bit of a chore to redo the entire face animation in 3dmax
Bundles that contain animation clips are named like this : "3d_cutt_an_chr_son9006_01_legacy". Head animations are included but I didn't notice any face animations. I didn't check all of the files though.
z22901206
advanced

Post by z22901206 »

akderebur wrote:
Lumine wrote:Did you get the animations bundle from the manifest? How is it named, also does it include head/face animations? It's a bit of a chore to redo the entire face animation in 3dmax
Bundles that contain animation clips are named like this : "3d_cutt_an_chr_son9006_01_legacy". Head animations are included but I didn't notice any face animations. I didn't check all of the files though.
Nice work. Is this a common way to output the bone animation for Unity3d games? (like MLTD)

Or maybe... can you make a small movie on youtube? I want to know how you do this.
It is OK if you don't want to make a movie, i know it is difficult and boring.
But can you post a song animation named '桜の頃', i really like this song. Sorry i dont know the English name.
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

z22901206 wrote: Nice work. Is this a common way to output the bone animation for Unity3d games? (like MLTD)

Or maybe... can you make a small movie on youtube? I want to know how you do this.
But can you post a song animation named '桜の頃', i really like this song. Sorry i dont know the English name.
From what I understand extracting animations from Unity games isn't that common. I am planning to release a tool for it soon, it just needs a bit more work.

I don't have any info about the song names, only different ids for different animation clips. Can you send me a video showing the beginning of the song animation? I can understand which one it is that way.
z22901206
advanced

Post by z22901206 »

akderebur wrote:
z22901206 wrote: Nice work. Is this a common way to output the bone animation for Unity3d games? (like MLTD)

From what I understand extracting animations from Unity games isn't that common. I am planning to release a tool for it soon, it just needs a bit more work.

I don't have any info about the song names, only different ids for different animation clips. Can you send me a video showing the beginning of the song animation? I can understand which one it is that way.
A tool ? I can image how difficult it is. Good luck, no bugs :)

Uh..I find this video, "sakura no koro" may be the english name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7t6R8RM_ZM
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

I managed to make a somewhat working program for extracting the animations but can't say for sure if it will work for other Unity games. That is why I am not posting this in a new thread.

How to use

The program looks like this :

Use File->Open to load the assetbundles. If the program finds a gameobject with skinned mesh (character most likely) it will add it to the left list. If it finds an animation clip, it will add the clip to the right list.

Select the character and animation combination that you want. The animation will start to play if everything is fine. Select Export-> IQE to export the skeleton and animation. Meshes won't be exported. Exported file will have the name of the animation, so be careful not to overwrite when exporting multiple characters.

Here comes the pipeline. Once the export is complete you will see an iqe file in the export folder. You can view it and export it as iqm with the IqeBrowser. It will look like this :

There is a dummy triangle mesh which is kind of required for some importers to load the iqe file properly. Don't worry about it, you can delete it later.

So after exporting the model as iqm, you can load it with Noesis. After that you can pretty much export it to any format you like but dae seems to work the best. When I exported it as fbx, the animation played faster than the original version but maybe it was my mistake.

Download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/dcn16jfj ... rt_New.rar

Note : Noesis should include iqe importing :D
Last edited by akderebur on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

z22901206 wrote: Uh..I find this video, "sakura no koro" may be the english name.
The bundle file for that animation is "3d_cutt_an_chr_son9012_01_legacy". You can extract the animation yourself with any character you want, using the method I posted above.
z22901206
advanced

Post by z22901206 »

akderebur wrote:
z22901206 wrote: Uh..I find this video, "sakura no koro" may be the english name.
The bundle file for that animation is "3d_cutt_an_chr_son9012_01_legacy". You can extract the animation yourself with any character you want, using the method I posted above.
There is some mistake on my pc...
Here is my feedback, including CGSS, i post some games model and animation in it.
I hope it can be useful...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_EOJK ... sp=sharing
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

z22901206 wrote: There is some mistake on my pc...
Here is my feedback, including CGSS, i post some games model and animation in it.
Ok, I was able to fix some stuff. When loading the bundles the program changes the bytes indicating the build platform, so that it will appear as a pc bundle and get loaded. Looks like the offset was wrong for some files. It is fixed now.

Cgss samples should load fine now.

Models will load fine for mltd but there seems to be a problem with the animation. Are you sure that the animation file is not corrupted? I also got an error trying to open it with the asset bundle extractor.

The alter files are a bit problematic. First of all you need to unpack them using the Asset Bundle Extractor. After unpacking, the models load fine but animation bundles are not. I need to investigate that further to understand the problem.

Thanks for the samples.
Last edited by akderebur on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
z22901206
advanced

Post by z22901206 »

akderebur wrote:
Ok, I was able to fix some stuff. When loading the bundles the program changes the bytes indicating the build platform, so that it will appear as a pc bundle and get loaded. Looks like the offset was wrong for some files. It is fixed now.

New download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/iau71x8b2 ... porter.rar

Models will load fine for mltd but there seems to be a problem with the animation. Are you sure that the animation file is not corrupted? I also got an error trying to open it with the asset bundle extractor.

The alter files are a bit problematic. First of all you need to unpack them using the Asset Bundle Extractor. After unpacking, the models load fine but animation bundles are not. I need to investigate that further to understand the problem.

Thanks for the samples.
CGSS samples can load. :)

The ML animation file i uploaded before is corrupted, it is my mistake...
I upload other files, these should be complete.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_EOJ ... 1lVRFdLdVE
wanglata
beginner

Post by wanglata »

akderebur wrote:

New download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/iau71x8b2 ... porter.rar

Thanks for the samples.
Tks for yr work, and how to load head/face animation? I try some head model but not work.
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

z22901206 wrote:
CGSS samples can load. :)

The ML animation file i uploaded before is corrupted, it is my mistake...
I upload other files, these should be complete.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_EOJ ... 1lVRFdLdVE
Unlike cgss, mltd seems to use mecanim for rig/animation. That is why the animations are not being played. The program tries to load them as legacy animation but they are not.

I am working on a way to make mecanim work but those animations that you uploaded don't seem to be character animations, or at least not body animations. Can you send me more animation files to test? You can upload them somewhere and pm me. Thanks.
wanglata wrote: Tks for yr work, and how to load head/face animation? I try some head model but not work.
I didn't notice any face animations. All those "3d_cutt_an_chr" files have clips for body animation. Did you find a bundle/file for face animation?
mircea
beginner

Post by mircea »

i wonder! if there is a way to get the facialMorphs("BlendShapes") from MilionLive?
wanglata
beginner

Post by wanglata »

akderebur wrote: I didn't notice any face animations. All those "3d_cutt_an_chr" files have clips for body animation. Did you find a bundle/file for face animation?
I try download new game data, and dont find any animation bundle, except "3d_cutt_an_chr". So I think face anim in "3d_cutt_an_chr" too, or head bundle. And tool doesnt work with head mesh, right? Body work perfect, but head not load anim.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
z22901206
advanced

Post by z22901206 »

wanglata wrote: I try download new game data, and dont find any animation bundle, except "3d_cutt_an_chr". So I think face anim in "3d_cutt_an_chr" too, or head bundle. And tool doesnt work with head mesh, right? Body work perfect, but head not load anim.
Face anim is very likely in the body animation. But it doesn't seem to be bone anim, maybe there is more work to do.
Ps: After i checked, the code "about" face animation is poor little, now i am not sure whether the face animation is in body animation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by z22901206 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

Looks like face animations were in the same bundle as face meshes. The thing is that, they aren't legacy animations, so the program wasn't able to load them.

I managed to get them to work but they are more like face poses than animations :

Anyway I will update the program tomorrow, after I make sure everything works fine. I have other stuff to do today :D