Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Destroy All Humans xbox .pkg archive

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
dimi
beginner

Destroy All Humans xbox .pkg archive

Post by dimi »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Downloaded it. Will take a look
Teancum
veteran

Re: Destroy All Humans xbox .pkg archive

Post by Teancum »

I hate to dig up an old topic, but I've been looking into DAH! pkg archives as well. The first two DAH! games were done by Pandemic Studios, who also did Star Wars Clone Wars, Star Wars Battlefront 1/2 & Mercenaries (albeit DAH was done by the Australia branch). It's quite possible that all games use Pandemic's Zero engine (as in-game there are many similarities). The whole reason I bring this up from the dead is that those games use what they call 'munging' to build the files. The file formats change twice between the start of the munge and compiled archive at the end. So you may be looking into something that compiles into a DirectX format, as the other games did. I've also noticed quite a few compiled LUA scripts in the PKG archive, which was interesting.
360AMC
advanced

Re: Destroy All Humans xbox .pkg archive

Post by 360AMC »

So.....4 years and nothing on this format. Great. lol @ "possible forum rules violation". It's now illegal to upload samples of game files?!