Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Nier Automata

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
wardialer6000
n00b

Re: Nier Automata

Post by wardialer6000 »

intel GPA graphics frame analyzer works with this game... in both T-posed (IA) and posed (VS). i usually just care about the meshes since i'm gonna print the models, but textures seem to be there and exportable to DDS. i'm not sure this helps anyone... but here are some screenshots below.

aylz00
ultra-n00b

Post by aylz00 »

delguoqing wrote:Hi, all, I have converted my scripts into an easy-to-use executable.

Usage:
1.drag&drop "wmb" files to model_parser.exe. A gtb file will be generated.
2.drag&drop "wtp" AND "wta" files to model_parser.exe. A bunch of textures with proper names will be generated.
3.install gtb_importer addon for Blender.
4.import "gtb" file into Blender.

NOTE: if you feed the exe only wtp files, textures will be generated, but with no proper names. You have to assign textures to meshes by hand afterwards.
P.S. Also fixed a bug of unable to import some models, e.g. pascal.
https://www.mediafire.com/?eezbuyxn3hucnnv
Hello, my English is very bad. I am using google translation to communicate with you. Could you please create a script or tool that wraps wmb? I would like to modify the Nier model in the game. Look at your ID like the Chinese people. Can I use Chinese to communicate with you? My E-mail address is [email protected]
midghost
ultra-n00b

Post by midghost »

bluelovers wrote:anyway for make font file?

that looks like dds font

but i don't know how to make _tb/ftb/wta file
i can create ftb(font table) and dds, but without corresponding wta, they are all useless.
Shivalee
ultra-n00b

Post by Shivalee »

delguoqing wrote:Hi, all, I have converted my scripts into an easy-to-use executable.

Usage:
2.drag&drop "wtp" AND "wta" files to model_parser.exe. A bunch of textures with proper names will be generated.

NOTE: if you feed the exe only wtp files, textures will be generated, but with no proper names. You have to assign textures to meshes by hand afterwards.
When trying to export the .gtb file in blender to XNAlara format I get the error:

AttributeError: 'NonType' Object has no attribute 'filepath'

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. I can't take a screenshot since the error message disappears before I can take one.
So far, I've tried the latest version of Blender 2.78 and earlier versions of 2.7
Lexicona
ultra-n00b

Post by Lexicona »

Hey everyone, I'm currently on a fairly small window of time, so if this could be resolved in the next week, that'd be great. I'll constantly be checking the forum too, so that' son my end.

I'm having trouble with the sound files and programs that were provided. I've found the sound files that i wish to rip from WSP, my issue however is it feels like the programs aren't doing anything, and i'm fairly sure that i'm improperly implementing them for them to actually work. How exactly are the files, like nier sound extractor, supposed to work or be used? Please provide an example or some frame of reference.
kasake
n00b

Post by kasake »

Usage:

Is there a special version of blender that you need for the gtb_importer addon to work? I can't get blender to install the addon. :/

EDIT: To give some context as to how I'm going about how to do this. I'm running on the latest 64bit version of Blender. I attempt to install gtb_importer.py via "user preferences > addon > install from file"
After doing all that, I do a search of "gtb" in my addons to enable, however I do not see the addon added. I go to file > import, and I don't see it there either.

I've tried installing a 32bit version of blender and it doesn't seem to solve the issue. BTW I'm running on Windows 10 64bit. I've been at this for days and it's killing me. Any help is appreciated!
delguoqing
beginner

Post by delguoqing »

Shivalee wrote: When trying to export the .gtb file in blender to XNAlara format I get the error:

AttributeError: 'NonType' Object has no attribute 'filepath'

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. I can't take a screenshot since the error message disappears before I can take one.
So far, I've tried the latest version of Blender 2.78 and earlier versions of 2.7
If you have got the model imported in Blender, then the problem resides in your "blender to XNAlara".
I have no experience in XNAlara, so I'm afraid I can't help.
delguoqing
beginner

Post by delguoqing »

kasake wrote:
Is there a special version of blender that you need for the gtb_importer addon to work? I can't get blender to install the addon. :/

EDIT: To give some context as to how I'm going about how to do this. I'm running on the latest 64bit version of Blender. I attempt to install gtb_importer.py via "user preferences > addon > install from file"
After doing all that, I do a search of "gtb" in my addons to enable, however I do not see the addon added. I go to file > import, and I don't see it there either.

I've tried installing a 32bit version of blender and it doesn't seem to solve the issue. BTW I'm running on Windows 10 64bit. I've been at this for days and it's killing me. Any help is appreciated!
I'm currently using Blender 2.78 64bit, but I guess 32bit should be ok too.
To install the addon, just put the whole "gtb_importer" folder in xxxxx\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78(your version)\scripts\addon.
kasake
n00b

Post by kasake »

delguoqing wrote:
kasake wrote:

I'm currently using Blender 2.78 64bit, but I guess 32bit should be ok too.
To install the addon, just put the whole "gtb_importer" folder in xxxxx\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78(your version)\scripts\addon.
Ah I actually found out it's because the addon is called "Import-Export: Game To Blender Format". I just kept searching for "gtb", which yielded no results... /facepalm

Thanks for your help!
S0UZ
advanced

Post by S0UZ »

Hello, delquoqing! Is it possible that you make a script for 3ds max or noesis??? It will be great! Thanks.
Chisa Makimura
ultra-n00b

Post by Chisa Makimura »

atvaark wrote:The .wsp archives can contain multiple .wem files and so can the .bnk archives.
The .wsp files don't have an index, they are just a stream of files without metadata and with alignment.

All .wem files can be extracted by parsing all the sound files (they start with the RIFF header). But ww2ogg is pretty strict about file sizes. Next to the RIFF header is the 32 bit size of the following sound file, so they can be split properly. I might upload a tool or script to split the files some time later.
I also found some .wem files in the .bnk files that overlap and can't be converted by ww2ogg.

Edit:
I managed to repair one of the corrupt .wem files inside the .bnk archive by fixing the "RIFF" header size and the "data" size. It was the first 15KB of the song "Birth of a Wish". Turns out the full size .wem file was in one of the .wsp archives.

Edit:
Here's the tool I wrote to extract all the .wem files which are not corrupt from the game's sound directory.
14997 total files can be extracted and 14974 of them can be converted to ogg via ww2ogg.

Download:
https://gist.github.com/Atvaark/680d189 ... ractor.zip

Usage example:

Code: Select all

nier-sound-extractor.exe extract -out "outdir" "E:\Games\Steam_Library\SteamApps\common\NieRAutomata\data\sound"
Hey i have been getting the failed to export file at offset how do i fix it
test1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chisa Makimura
ultra-n00b

Post by Chisa Makimura »

test2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
atvaark
advanced

Post by atvaark »

Chisa Makimura wrote:
atvaark wrote:The .wsp archives can contain multiple .wem files and so can the .bnk archives.
The .wsp files don't have an index, they are just a stream of files without metadata and with alignment.

All .wem files can be extracted by parsing all the sound files (they start with the RIFF header). But ww2ogg is pretty strict about file sizes. Next to the RIFF header is the 32 bit size of the following sound file, so they can be split properly. I might upload a tool or script to split the files some time later.
I also found some .wem files in the .bnk files that overlap and can't be converted by ww2ogg.

Edit:
I managed to repair one of the corrupt .wem files inside the .bnk archive by fixing the "RIFF" header size and the "data" size. It was the first 15KB of the song "Birth of a Wish". Turns out the full size .wem file was in one of the .wsp archives.

Edit:
Here's the tool I wrote to extract all the .wem files which are not corrupt from the game's sound directory.
14997 total files can be extracted and 14974 of them can be converted to ogg via ww2ogg.

Download:
https://gist.github.com/Atvaark/680d189 ... ractor.zip

Usage example:

nier-sound-extractor.exe extract -out "outdir" "E:\Games\Steam_Library\SteamApps\common\NieRAutomata\data\sound"
Hey i have been getting the failed to export file at offset how do i fix it
You can fix most of the corrupt files by changing their size after the RIFF WAVE header (they're truncated for some reason). But they're mostly duplicates by the way.
Chisa Makimura
ultra-n00b

Post by Chisa Makimura »

Usage example:

[/quote]

Hey i have been getting the failed to export file at offset how do i fix it[/quote]
You can fix most of the corrupt files by changing their size after the RIFF WAVE header (they're truncated for some reason). But they're mostly duplicates by the way.[/quote]

it seems your program does not work any more!
Untitledhelp.png
TSelman61X
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TSelman61X »

Last edited by TSelman61X on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.