Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Does anyone have a Godzilla Save The Earth Map Editor?

Programs that are related to this or that game.
VGX2600
ultra-n00b

Does anyone have a Godzilla Save The Earth Map Editor?

Post by VGX2600 »

I heard from another forum that there is someone here who created a Godzilla Save The Earth map editor.
Does anyone know anything about the tool?
ikskoks

Re: Does anyone have a Godzilla Save The Earth Map Editor?

Post by ikskoks »

Maybe it was just a gossip? :p
VGX2600
ultra-n00b

Post by VGX2600 »

ikskoks wrote:Maybe it was just a gossip? :p
Maybe...
The forumer I mentioned stated that he never got the tools when he asked for them from the guy who claimed to have made the STE map editor so there is also the possibility he was faking it which I hope not. :[
mr rocket
n00b

Post by mr rocket »

VGF2615 wrote:Maybe...
The forumer I mentioned stated that he never got the tools when he asked for them from the guy who claimed to have made the STE map editor so there is also the possibility he was faking it which I hope not. :[
That was me. It's possible that the user no longer has the tools/research for STE (it's been nearly seven years since he first mentioned it here) or perhaps he just doesn't want to give it out. Or maybe he just forgot. Either way, I didn't want to bother him about it any longer because I didn't want to be rude or demanding.
VGX2600
ultra-n00b

Post by VGX2600 »

ThatGodzillaFan wrote:
VGF2615 wrote:Maybe...
That was me. It's possible that the user no longer has the tools/research for STE (it's been nearly seven years since he first mentioned it here) or perhaps he just doesn't want to give it out. Or maybe he just forgot. Either way, I didn't want to bother him about it any longer because I didn't want to be rude or demanding.
Oh, ok. Thanks for replying! It's a shame he never released it to the public though... :[