Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ninja Ripper

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
Norkkom
ultra-n00b

Re: Ninja Ripper

Post by Norkkom »

A followup to my previous post:
Because injection seemed to be blocked when the game was being launched, I tried using a separate injector, which injected the intruder.dll after the game was already running. This seemed to work - it injected without error and began generating a log. However, from here I was unable to actually rip anything. I'm aware this is not a "recommended" method of running the ripper, and it clearly didn't work properly as a result, however it does bypass the issue of the ActivationUI.exe throwing errors and grinding the game to a halt.

I've uploaded the log generated from this manual injection - it looks to me like it successfully hooked into everything and was running, but then idled waiting for commands it wasn't able to receive (considering it never actually closes the log, but merely gets forcibly shut down when I closed the game). Of course, there's plenty chance I'm wrong about that, so I'll let you decide.
Is there anything I can do involving this method of injection to bypass the ActivationUI.exe, or is this just a bad idea?

Log:
http://pastebin.com/raw/YdDjSf11
blackninja
veteran

Post by blackninja »

Injecting after game start totally wrong. Ripper must start with game.

1. Try copy wrapper dll /x64/d3dwrap.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2\Core\
2. Rename this dll to d3d11.dll
3. start game exe (not from injector)

Or try another game version wo origin.
Ninja Ripper 2: https://ninjaripper.com/
Norkkom
ultra-n00b

Post by Norkkom »

Unfortunately, Titanfall 2 is released exclusively through Origin, so there's no way for me to get a copy without it.

I tried putting the .dll in the core folder and renaming it, but no luck; not even a log created.

EDIT: I tried putting the renamed .dll file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2\bin\x64_retail\ instead (it was the only other game folder with .dll files in it) and it worked perfectly!
Thank you so much for helping me out with this, I would never have thought to do this on my own. :up:
Lethro
ultra-n00b

Post by Lethro »

Before the last update, for me NinjaRipper wasn't doing anything when pressing the keybind in Revelation Online (whereas it was working fine in other games). Now the capture is triggered successfully.

However, the game crashes before the end of the ripping process, and many textures are missing !

(It seems all the meshes are ripped though, only the textures seem to be the problem !)
Lethro
ultra-n00b

Post by Lethro »

In addition to my previous post :

I tried a "texture only" rip, and in the folder were only 2 textures (Tex_0000.dds and Tex_0405.dds).
The game crashed after only a few seconds.
I attached the log file to this post.
tianyu.exe.log.txt.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hesanda
ultra-n00b

Post by hesanda »

Help with model transparent and texture issue, when ever i import ripp files always have this issue anyway to fix it
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackninja
veteran

Post by blackninja »

Looks like incorrect Texture U/V
Unwrap UV in 3Dmax
hesanda
ultra-n00b

Post by hesanda »

anyway to fix it while im importing them. see theres tex number 0 and uv x 1. for options
blackninja wrote:Looks like incorrect Texture U/V
Unwrap UV in 3Dmax
hesanda
ultra-n00b

Post by hesanda »

Im not good with unwrapping in max or maya.

i converted dds to jpeg, tried png and tiff and neither one imports textures. seems the issue is with the dds textures.
tetTris11
ultra-n00b

Post by tetTris11 »

Anyone know how to get into Elite: Dangerous? if i try running it as is it complains that i'm not logged in and if i run it with the server token (what the game's launcher sends to the game to tell it to log into this account) Ninja Ripper crashes. Any ideas?
blackninja
veteran

Post by blackninja »

anticheat may be
fenasi
ultra-n00b

Post by fenasi »

Hi blackninja. Nowadays im trying ripping locked gta v models via openIV. Problem is your tool doesnt work with the latest openIV. When i try to view model in openIV without ninjaripper, i see the model, but when i start openIV with ninjaripper, openIV doesnt view the model. But otherwise your tool works very well with openIV v1.0.7 but this old version doesnt support gta v. So i have to use latest openIV. Can you have a check whats the problem with the latest openIV?
Tanagashi
ultra-n00b

Post by Tanagashi »

Norkkom wrote: EDIT: I tried putting the renamed .dll file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2\bin\x64_retail\ instead (it was the only other game folder with .dll files in it) and it worked perfectly!
Could you walk me through what you did, because it doesn't seem to work for me?

Edit: Nevermind, got it to work as well. I just renamed the dll incorrectly.
Textures seem to be ripping correctly, but model geometry is fucked up. Maybe I'm missing something.
Marvey
n00b

Post by Marvey »

it is possible to rip with ninjaripper on windows 10? i tried several games but when i press the rip keys nothing happen.... it works on win10?
thanks
blackninja
veteran

Post by blackninja »

Marvey wrote:it is possible to rip with ninjaripper on windows 10? i tried several games but when i press the rip keys nothing happen.... it works on win10?
thanks
Hi. ripper must work on Win10
I tested on chrome and firefox browsers (real system and virtualbox)

Try run as adminstrator
Log created? Attach log here