Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Super Sentai Legend Wars "__data" and "__info" files

Read or post about compression. And decompression. Or ask questions how to decompress your files.
sasimiv11
n00b

Re: Super Sentai Legend Wars "__data" and "__info" files

Post by sasimiv11 »

I know someone did find models from super sentai legend game IOS version (with jailbroken apple device) I have an iPod but I couldn't get the game because different regions(Canada not Japan)
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

Yes, you need root. Use the root browser to access the data - cache folder.

dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

sasimiv11 wrote:I know someone did find models from super sentai legend game IOS version (with jailbroken apple device) I have an iPod but I couldn't get the game because different regions(Canada not Japan)

Talk to http://krocobengel.deviantart.com/
sasimiv11
n00b

Post by sasimiv11 »

dswd2015 wrote:Yes, you need root. Use the root browser to access the data - cache folder.

Alright How do you root your machine? Because I need to get go buster models for making costumes. I make costumes for nonprofit organizations.
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

sasimiv11 wrote:
dswd2015 wrote:Yes, you need root. Use the root browser to access the data - cache folder.

Alright How do you root your machine? Because I need to get go buster models for making costumes. I make costumes for nonprofit organizations.

Download bluestacks rooted or droid4x. Install root browser to access the folders. Search on youtube how to share emulator files with windows.
sasimiv11
n00b

Post by sasimiv11 »

dswd2015 wrote:
sasimiv11 wrote:

Download bluestacks rooted or droid4x. Install root browser to access the folders. Search on youtube how to share emulator files with windows.
Thank you very much for your help. I hope I can get this done soon.
sasimiv11
n00b

Post by sasimiv11 »

dswd2015 wrote:
sasimiv11 wrote:

Thank you very much for your help. I hope I can get this done soon.
parttimegamer15
advanced

Post by parttimegamer15 »

Not related to Super Sentai but to do with _data and _info files. I am using UnityEX to go through individual folders to figure out how to extract the right mesh and textures (For Dark Avenger 3)
Finally found some .mesh files. However UnityEX is not bale to extract the source files foe .mesh files however it can export the .mesh file. Problem is I am not able to find any tools or scripts for importing .mesh files in Blender or 3DS Max....Any idea?
dswd2015 wrote:
This is the method I know to extract this type of file. Unfortunately not all __data files have templates and textures, so you need to extract them one by one to know the contents of the file.

* Important step: The extraction procedure must be performed on another partition, in my case a pen drive, the programs used and files must be on the same partition of the procedure.

Contents of the .rar file: instructions in txt, extracted files and demo images of the procedure, just follow the instructions of the txt file and images to do the tutorial correctly.

This method was tested in the Kamen Rider Battle Rush game, and in the sample file posted, I'm not sure if it works in other games. I hope I have helped.

Unity Studio: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d1x0mljln ... Studio.zip

Unity Assets Bundle Extractor 32 bits: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a8996pcgr ... _32bit.zip

Unity Assets Bundle Extractor 64 bits: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6tjws6670 ... _64bit.zip

Tutorial: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ujw3r166 ... +Files.rar
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

parttimegamer15 wrote:Not related to Super Sentai but to do with _data and _info files. I am using UnityEX to go through individual folders to figure out how to extract the right mesh and textures (For Dark Avenger 3)
Finally found some .mesh files. However UnityEX is not bale to extract the source files foe .mesh files however it can export the .mesh file. Problem is I am not able to find any tools or scripts for importing .mesh files in Blender or 3DS Max....Any idea?
dswd2015 wrote:
This is the method I know to extract this type of file. Unfortunately not all __data files have templates and textures, so you need to extract them one by one to know the contents of the file.

* Important step: The extraction procedure must be performed on another partition, in my case a pen drive, the programs used and files must be on the same partition of the procedure.

Contents of the .rar file: instructions in txt, extracted files and demo images of the procedure, just follow the instructions of the txt file and images to do the tutorial correctly.

This method was tested in the Kamen Rider Battle Rush game, and in the sample file posted, I'm not sure if it works in other games. I hope I have helped.

Unity Studio: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d1x0mljln ... Studio.zip

Unity Assets Bundle Extractor 32 bits: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a8996pcgr ... _32bit.zip

Unity Assets Bundle Extractor 64 bits: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6tjws6670 ... _64bit.zip

Tutorial: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ujw3r166 ... +Files.rar
Unfortunately I do not know a way to import .mesh files into Blender or 3D Max, the method I know to extract __data files is described in the tutorial.
k1995
ultra-n00b

Post by k1995 »

Hello. I don't understand how you extracted the [Kamen Rider Storm Heroes],
You can teach me 1 I have used UnityEX -Unity.Studio.v0.7.0 -AssetsBundleExtractor
Trying to get the model but failed. I found the model file. But it was blank after opening. He was encrypted. I don't know how to crack him. Can you teach me?
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

k1995 wrote:Hello. I don't understand how you extracted the [Kamen Rider Storm Heroes],
You can teach me 1 I have used UnityEX -Unity.Studio.v0.7.0 -AssetsBundleExtractor
Trying to get the model but failed. I found the model file. But it was blank after opening. He was encrypted. I don't know how to crack him. Can you teach me?
Sorry, the topic is about Super Sentai Legend Wars. The game Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes ended on 31/08/2017, can not be extract.
k1995
ultra-n00b

Post by k1995 »

dswd2015 wrote:
k1995 wrote:Hello. I don't understand how you extracted the [Kamen Rider Storm Heroes],
Sorry, the topic is about Super Sentai Legend Wars. The game Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes ended on 31/08/2017, can not be extract.
I'm sorry, because I really want to know. At another post, God, he's gone. That's too bad. I really can't say how your model was converted before
kaiser21
n00b

Post by kaiser21 »

Hello. Sorry for bumping this thread.

I tried to export files from _data files by following the tutorial, but after conversion, the Asset Bundle Extractor keep crashing when I open some of the large asset files (which I assume where the models are). Popup messages like "cannot read beyond the stream" or "invalid bundle version" keep appearing.

Anyone can help with this?
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

kaiser21 wrote:Hello. Sorry for bumping this thread.

I tried to export files from _data files by following the tutorial, but after conversion, the Asset Bundle Extractor keep crashing when I open some of the large asset files (which I assume where the models are). Popup messages like "cannot read beyond the stream" or "invalid bundle version" keep appearing.

Post the date file you're trying to extract so I can parse the error.
kaiser21
n00b

Post by kaiser21 »

dswd2015 wrote:
kaiser21 wrote:Hello. Sorry for bumping this thread.

Post the date file you're trying to extract so I can parse the error.
thanks for replying.

I assume this is the file that you ask, since it contains meshes like LHAND, RHAND, and similiar files like that.],based on what I see with UnityEx.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8iscy ... ACs0n/view