Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Iron Man 3 model files

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
xtrem1275
n00b

Re: Iron Man 3 model files

Post by xtrem1275 »

Thanks I did what you indicated but, I get error, in photoshop, just change the extension to. Tga, and says that the file can not decompose read error, I'll keep trying something I'm doing wrong
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

can you please upload some samples that giving you problem? :)
xtrem1275
n00b

Post by xtrem1275 »

These are the files that come in the textures folder, and I'll attach the model in obj format, Put the download link is in mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ytce4xrq1 ... ark_15.rar
xtrem1275
n00b

Post by xtrem1275 »

These are the files that come in the textures folder, and I'll attach the model in obj format, Put the download link is in mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ytce4xrq1 ... ark_15.rar
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

yeah these don't look like typical tga and they have pvr in the header,
unfortunately i never have much luck with pvr texture data or mobile
texture formats in general. :(

edit
the structure seems to follow legacy pvr specs here
http://cdn.imgtec.com/sdk-documentation ... Legacy.pdf
and according to the "Pixel Format" of the samples they are ETC
Last edited by Acewell on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
xtrem1275
n00b

Post by xtrem1275 »

Thanks for your help, I'll keep looking to see if I can find a solution, thanks for your time, we'll keep in touch, on this page there's a lot I can learn and improve goodnight
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

Yes, those files aren't .tga xD Then, it's depends on the version of the game. Though, there's a way to help you. For those files you can use PVRTexTool it's a part of PVR SDK and it's free. Or here I uploaded files from android version I used (. change extention from .and to .tga) or last variant you could use iOS version, and I recomend you to do it, textures are better there, and you can open-convert them with PVRTexTool I mentioned above.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bpk7o0
Making model-import scripts, PM
xtrem1275
n00b

Post by xtrem1275 »

Thanks, the truth I only saw on the internet that sometimes you can extract the models of android games and download a page that already had the apk and data, and extracted the models, I do not remember which version it was but said it was the That I had the last armors, I am part of a page that is called https://elpaisdelpapercraft.blogspot.mx/ and we are trying to gather all the armors to make them to scale, I have several models that I have compiled, for some years, some Few models I have done are simple but as I told you I want to learn, and to learn you have to surround yourself with people who know, thank you
xtrem1275
n00b

Post by xtrem1275 »

When I finish editing the models and I will put them on the page you will be in the credits for the great help that they gave me, and I hope to learn more from you, thank you, now start editing, in maya and then in pepakura, thanks and you have a good day
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

No problem :) I'm glad to help! Actually I'm collecting ironman's armors myself - I have a lot of high-poly variants, and I guess all models from most games xD Like from Iron Man 1 and 2 from Xbox 360 models

Rutabaga
veteran

Post by Rutabaga »

Sorry if this can be a offtop,but can you make a Bdae converter for Spider-Man Unlimited?
Samples: http://bit.ly/2i3pABZ
Thanks!
P.S Extractred from Android version if you interested
xtrem1275
n00b

Post by xtrem1275 »

Excellent models, the ones I need I have to be in low poly so the assembly is easier, I saw some images of how the other armors that are not in the game are made and I'm also working on it joining the parts of the models in Maya,I attach an image on which I am basing to make them, and in photoshop arranging the textures if they serve you when you have them ready I can share them with you and whoever needs them, thanks again for your help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

zaramot wrote:Hi, no I haven't checked your spreadsheet yet, but I will. I will share info a bit later. As I understand this format .bdae is pretty common for android, game Batman: The Dark Knight Rises uses same format and it's similar to Iron Man. Just different version I guess.
Script The Dark Knight Rises please.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

zaramot wrote:I have a lot of high-poly variants, and I guess all models from most games xD Like from Iron Man 1 and 2 from Xbox 360 models
Kinda interested in how many polygons they have(if they're from IM2 X360), so would you mind showing some wireframes? Besides, it would be awesome if you happen to know some methods to get these models & textures from X360, coz as I know so far it seems difficult to extract the textures.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

Models from xbox-360/ps3 aren't high-poly at all, though quite nicely made. I have ironman outfits used for 3d printing - those models are starting from 1.5 to 5 millions of polygons in most complex ones. Though, there are some a bit lower like 300-700k of polygons. I was talking about them when said about high-poly xD And for xbox-360 ironman 1 and 2 - you're right, the harder part is to get textures.