Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

watch dogs 2 .dat .fat archive?

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
guest12345
n00b

Re: watch dogs 2 .dat .fat archive?

Post by guest12345 »

redcomet wrote:
guest12345 wrote:Cool!!! is there any way you can upload the aiden swap so some of us can play around with it? (not really good at this stuff)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-TeCx ... sp=sharing

note:before replacing the original patch.dat/fat,you need to load into the game with original patch.dat/fat
and change all your clothes to private eye's
for the glasses,you need to wear the one that you can buy in biker shop.(there is only one glasses for sale in biker shop)

after changing the outfit,you can exit the game and replace the original files with the files that i provide

hello, it doesn't seem that the game (steam version) is working with the patch.dat/.fat files that you sent, as the game starts up, goes to a black screen, and then quits out. *i have anti cheat disabled, have tried with enabled too*
if you can help, thank you!!!
redcomet
advanced

Post by redcomet »

sorry for the previous file i uploaded,that was a broken version because i messed up something.

here is the fixed version,plz download it,i will update the new link for my previous reply as well.

guest12345
n00b

Post by guest12345 »

redcomet wrote:sorry for the previous file i uploaded,that was a broken version because i messed up something.

here is the fixed version,plz download it,i will update the new link for my previous reply as well.

thank u so much!!!
do you think this could work with the coop model faces? there's so many of them and i'm wondering if they're accessable and useable like this
neburas
n00b

Post by neburas »

Finally I did it. Added all available vehicles to app with thumbnails.(whopping 93 variations!)
Making 93 thumbnails was a soooooo painful work.

I'm working on final testing but can't figure out how to unlock adding vehicles yet. Gamesave with all main missions completed works fine.
But start new game, complete first mission, buy car on demand app, not work :(
redcomet
advanced

Post by redcomet »

guest12345 wrote:
redcomet wrote:sorry for the previous file i uploaded,that was a broken version because i messed up something.

thank u so much!!!
do you think this could work with the coop model faces? there's so many of them and i'm wondering if they're accessable and useable like this
yes,every in-game model can be work like this.
guest12345
n00b

Post by guest12345 »

[/quote]yes,every in-game model can be work like this.[/quote]

do you think you could point me in the direciton of how to put the co op faces onto marcus? (like u did with aiden)?
Last edited by guest12345 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
redcomet
advanced

Post by redcomet »

neburas wrote:Finally I did it. Added all available vehicles to app with thumbnails.(whopping 93 variations!)
Making 93 thumbnails was a soooooo painful work.

I'm working on final testing but can't figure out how to unlock adding vehicles yet. Gamesave with all main missions completed works fine.
But start new game, complete first mission, buy car on demand app, not work :(
maybe it is because the story was not yet introduced the app so you can't use it.
guest12345
n00b

Post by guest12345 »

redcomet wrote:
guest12345 wrote:

thank u so much!!!
yes,every in-game model can be work like this.

do you know how to replace aiden's face in this swap with the face of co op avatar 03?
redcomet
advanced

Post by redcomet »

guest12345 wrote:do you know how to replace aiden's face in this swap with the face of co op avatar 03?
first thing first,you need to locate the coop avatar 03's xml file from graphickit model converted folder,and then search for the head model by searching the values of the models from the xml in graphickit parts converted folder.
once you know which model value is head,copy that definition and replace the head definition in default avatar xml.

i know it is difficult to understand with my expression,it will be more easier to understand with image though.
you can read the tutorial from disastorm at page 3 in this thread.
guest12345
n00b

Post by guest12345 »

redcomet wrote:
guest12345 wrote:do you know how to replace aiden's face in this swap with the face of co op avatar 03?
first thing first,you need to locate the coop avatar 03's xml file from graphickit model converted folder,and then search for the head model by searching the values of the models from the xml in graphickit parts converted folder.
once you know which model value is head,copy that definition and replace the head definition in default avatar xml.

i know it is difficult to understand with my expression,it will be more easier to understand with image though.
ok, i am not v good at this stuff but i will attempt to try it, thanks for the information
redcomet
advanced

Post by redcomet »

guest12345 wrote:
redcomet wrote:

ok, i am not v good at this stuff but i will attempt to try it, thanks for the information
sry,not page 3 but page 5
guest12345
n00b

Post by guest12345 »

redcomet wrote:
sry,not page 3 but page 5
[/quote][/quote]

no luck, this stuff is 2 hard for me. ah well. thanks for your aiden swap man
paulscottttt
beginner

Post by paulscottttt »

any way of just replacing the clothes but not face or hands?
redcomet
advanced

Post by redcomet »

paulscottttt wrote:

any way of just replacing the clothes but not face or hands?
You can get the coat by completing Aidan's side mission
Xecutioner
beginner

Post by Xecutioner »

Possible to increase traffic cars density ?? and parked too ?