Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

How to extract from android unity game (assets.split)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
justshopatkmart43
advanced

How to extract from android unity game (assets.split)

Post by justshopatkmart43 »

I really want the model from this app, is anyone able to help

edit: figured it out
Last edited by justshopatkmart43 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ares722
veteran

Re: How to extract from android unity game (assets.split)

Post by Ares722 »

you can use various tools to merge them: unity studio by Chipicao, noesis scripts for unity assets files, etc.
I advise u next time to use the search function of the forum before open a new tread.
Anyway the main problem it would probably be the unity3d formart used in this app. It should be the unity3d 5.3 + which is not fully compatible withthe converter tools like unity studio (it should support until the 5.2 release of this game engine). Taking a fast look at the assets files i noticed that they seems not have any real 3d model, but i may be wrong, anyway the version u have seems incomplete considering that the light version has 202mb and the one u posted it's about 50 mb. it seems to me only an installer with some random installer game files inside. Maybe with the more rencent light version you should able to obtain even the 3d models.
justshopatkmart43
advanced

Re: How to extract from android unity game (assets.split)

Post by justshopatkmart43 »

Ares722 wrote:you can use various tools to merge them: unity studio by Chipicao, noesis scripts for unity assets files, etc.
I advise u next time to use the search function of the forum before open a new tread.
Anyway the main problem it would probably be the unity3d formart used in this app. It should be the unity3d 5.3 + which is not fully compatible withthe converter tools like unity studio (it should support until the 5.2 release of this game engine). Taking a fast look at the assets files i noticed that they seems not have any real 3d model, but i may be wrong, anyway the version u have seems incomplete considering that the light version has 202mb and the one u posted it's about 50 mb. it seems to me only an installer with some random installer game files inside. Maybe with the more rencent light version you should able to obtain even the 3d models.
Thanks for that info man. I just got the full app ipa and the .assets are quite different. Are you able to help me with this one?